Holiday Inn Nottingham
US$106
US$95
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Nottingham(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$79
US$96
US$78
  • Restaurant
P and J Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$75
US$68
Priceline
Ibis Nottingham Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$61
Best Western Plus Nottingham City Centre(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$61
Priceline
Colwick Hall Hotel(Nottingham)
US$125
Travelocity
Premier Inn Nottingham West Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$83
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Nottingham Central Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$56
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsretail parkpizza hutcity centreexecutive roomtwo double bedscanal towpathhungry horsecastle marinaample free parkingair condecent hotelcomfortable staystayed one nightgood nights sleepreception staffhotel is situatedfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was in Nottingham on business for one night. I received a warm welcome and check in was seamless. My room was clean and comfortable with all the usual features. The bed was comfortable, with decent pillows ( as there there were 2 beds in the room I had 4 to choose from!) and the wifi was both stable and fairly fast. The bathroom was fairly basic but the shower was powerful! Breakfast choice was good and service was with a smile. The coffee was terrible & they charged extra for a latte. The only other thing I would improve would be to have a couple of bottles of water in the room, as I had to go downstairs to get a drink!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HImanagerNTM, Manager at Holiday Inn Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear cros831,
It's great to hear that you had a warm welcome from the team here at the Holiday Inn Nottingham alongside a comfortable stay. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't find the coffee to your taste, however we do have a Starbucks onsite if you prefer something a bit different!
Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good value for money, the room was a good size and very clean and tidy, the bedding was of a good quality, the pillows were ok but could have been a little better, however I am picky about pillows, the breakfast was good and hearty

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HImanagerNTM, Manager at Holiday Inn Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,
Thank you for reviewing the Holiday Inn Nottingham.It's great to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us and you thought the hotel was good value for money. We offer a range of pillows from hard and soft options to feather any hypoallergenic so we would be happy to provide you a range on your next stay for added comfort.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Needed an overnight business stop and wanted a reliable hotel with a gym facility and good breakfast.

I secured a great deal with IHG Holiday Inn, Nottingham for well under £100. This included a full English!

Service was good from start to finish.

In fact arriving late, I was greeted by the most friendly, efficient and smiling face - a young trainee (Sarah). She is to be highly commended, particularly as she worked the late shift and the following morning shift and her efficiency and smile never faltered. She could teach many Customer Service personnel a thing or two.

Despite renovation work that was ongoing, the hotel was clean and tidy and not too disrupted.

Dinner service was well manned and polite and efficient and the quality of the food was good, as you would expect.

The gym was a little limited and very cold but I still managed an hour’s workout - before dinner which was served through until 10.00pm

Breakfast was good, plentiful, a broad choice, hot and regularly refreshed; again delivering good customer service.

Sometimes you can be left feeling dissatisfied with a major hotel chain, whose charges can often be higher than many independents - but IHG Holiday Inn Nottingham - pulled out all the stops to deliver great service, good food across dinner and breakfast and a highly competitive price - all in all excellent Value For Money.

Finally, another shout out to the young trainee Sarah. Fantastic attitude!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HImanagerNTM, Manager at Holiday Inn Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Andy,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Nottingham. I must say that I'm delighted to hear that you had such a fantastic stay with us.
Sarah is one of our newest team members but we think she's absolutely fantastic, we'll be sure to pass on your comments as it's great to hear feedback about specific team members.
All in all, I'm glad you had a pleasant stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped here for two nights with my family, the front entrance looks fantastic, however after booking in and going to our room we found the decor in the hallways and room little tatty and dated. The hotel is going through a refurbishment we hope this continuesThrough the rest of the building. As previously said the Aircon is not working and there is a plug-in electric heater in the rooms which doesn’t quite keep the room warm without drying the air this is not good with two asthmatics in the room. The breakfast was average for a buffet style breakfast. The staff were polite and courteous nothing too much trouble

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
HImanagerNTM, Manager at Holiday Inn Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Nottingham. We are very much underway in our hotel refurbishment, with our ground floor rooms almost complete. We think the changes we're making completely transform the rooms from what they were and we're sure you'll love them.
As part of our refurbishment we're installing a new air-conditioning system - this has meant that we've had to turn it off to the rooms but it will be up and running better than ever very shortly.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

The best bits are the location, free parking and decent internet access. Then we come to the not so good aspects of this Holiday Inn. Refurbishment has just started which in my opinion is due and welcomed. But, be warned the aircon/heating system is not functioning at present and rooms are heated by plugged in electric fan heaters. The problem I have with electric heaters is that they dry out the air and make the room stuffy. Worst of all was the state of the crockery in the restaurant. First thing I noticed was the dirty mug on our breakfast table. This was immediately changed with an apology given which I thought was the end of that. I then went over the hot breakfast buffet area, took a plate and that too was dirty! The staff then inspected the pile of plates and took them all away to be replaced by a clean pile. OK, dishwashers may malfunction and not clean things properly but surely staff should see that themselves when they put the stuff out and not wait for the customer to point it out? All in all a shame and not doing the Holiday Inn (I'm mean all Holiday Inns) reputation any good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Nottingham. I'm disappointed to hear that you came across a few items during our breakfast service that were not cleaned to standard, please be assured that we are looking into the cause of this as all cutlery and crockery should be thoroughly cleaned and inspected.
In regards to the heaters, I can appreciate that this is not ideal, however these are just a temporary measure as we are having a new air conditioning system fitted throughout the hotel. Once operational we'll remove the heaters and all the rooms will benefit from our new system.
We'd love to hear what you think of our new rooms once they're completed as we've made loads of fantastic changes. We hope to see you again soon.
Kindest regards,