“Exquisite Food!”

The Cumin Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 1 410 Restaurants in Nottingham
Price range: US$25 - US$38
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Cumin Indian Restaurant Authentic North Indian
Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

It was my first time here and I will definitely be returning! The staff were welcoming and friendly, the time waiting for food was not long at all and when the food came it was delicious and well presented! I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a relaxed environment but great tasting food!

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 646)

114 - 118 of 1 646 reviews

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

We took our party of 28 students from South Carolina in the USA attending a soccer tour in Manchester and Nottingham to the Cumin restaurant for a curry experience. The food was excellent as was the service and nothing was too much trouble for Sunny, the owner. The students had a great meal and a great time. We will certainly be using the Cumin on future soccer tours to Nottingham. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I visited here after about a year, and the owners (Sonny and Monica) greeted me like a long lost friend. The food is still outstandingly good, and a clear cut above the standard Indian resturant fare. The menu makes interesting reading, and my only regret is that I was only in Nottingham for 3 days, so there is still plenty on the menu that I need to try. (Next time!)
There was a buzz about the place, and business is clearly good, with regular Deliveroo couriers throughout the evening, as well a most tables being taken. I really did need to book.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a very tasty family meal at The Cumin. Fantastic Biriyani and very welcoming and friendly service.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

We have been going to this restaurant for over 2 years regularly and have not been disappointed once. They certainly have the best biryani in Nottingham (both the lamb and the chicken versions). I have only noticed that it got better over time :)
The team (Sunny and team) are always welcoming and friendly even on over crowded days. Highly recommended!