“DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE”
Review of Adjust Massage

Adjust Massage
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Adjust Massage, we provide a range of relaxing massages including hot stone, aromatherapy and Swedish massages. We also offer pregnancy massages and sports/deep tissue massages. We're located in the centre of West Bridgford and have free parking outside.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Imogen's hands are magic. She understands the essence of customer service. She engages in conversation but not in an overbearing way. I'll go back for sure.

All reviews
"session"
in 5 reviews
"room"

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I am a keep sports enthusiast. The therapist I saw was passionate about sports, with a background with elite athletes (of which I am not :-)). This makes a real difference, since it means that they are more likely to see you as a person, with your own particular challenges and history, and who wants to overcome drawbacks and improve performance.

1  Thank aubergine-sashimi
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I felt much better after 1 session. I usually have pain on my shoulders and neck. Anna gave me also advise on what to do to stop having my muscles so tense. I'll be definitely back again!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I have visited many places in search of a really good masseur, I have finally found her, Laura listened to my concerns and problem areas and worked on them with the requested pressure. Laura explained exactly what she was doing and why which put me completely at ease. since my massage 2 days ago my back has never felt better and i have slept like a baby as my aches and pains have diminished.I have already booked my next session.

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

A few days ago I went for a sport massage at Adjust. I am only in the area temporarily and am not a UK resident, however booking an appointment was very easy. I emailed and within minutes I had a reply from James. I booked a sportmassage with Hayley. She asked me some questions of what my problem areas are and made a plan. I suffer from lower back pain and had tightness in my gluteus from running. Hayley found all my tight areas without any problem and applied the right amount of pressure to relief my tension in back and gluteus. Next time I am in the area I will definitely go see her again. Next day I was a little sore, but the day after that perfect! Thanks Hayley!