Open today: 09:30 - 19:00

Reviewed 31 October 2018
cegrd
via mobile
Day visit to the spa

My daughter and I attened for a spa break, a Christmas present from my son. My voucher was valud... read more

Reviewed 29 October 2018
Suegibbo
via mobile

All reviews spa facilities lovely spa spa break hour treatment poolside cafe robes and slippers sauna and steam room light lunch high standard stayed here claret jug lovely staff golfers
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

Received a hot stone massage worth £79 - certainly wasn’t worth this. Thankfully I used a voucher I received as a gift but had I not I wouldnt have been happy. There was a lot of stopping and starting throughout the treatment and clattering around which made it less relaxing. Ive got to be honest when she was massaging my shoulders parts of it actually hurt!
I was really disappointed as Ive had these kind of massages before and loved them. Unfortunately due to this I wont be returning

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I attened for a spa break, a Christmas present from my son.

My voucher was valud for 1 year but I had left it late and was left with very little choice as Saturday was not a valid voucher day. Once the day was decided we had no choice on times, 10am or nothing and as that day was the only day we could manage we agreed.

The week before our spa day I was called and advised my spa day would not go ahead due to staff shirtages, luckily they had rhe wrong date? But I only confirmed that after calling back during the week, after worrying I had made a mistake due to my age and recent mental confusion.

The 2 hr treatment was perfect.

Got lost on way to the lunch area and didnt get a light lunch with glass of champagne as promised but as my daughter is pregnant and We were both driving I wasnt reslly bothered.

Lovely place, excellant facilities, great treatment, ok lunch. Expensive present. Would I go back? Yes probably but there are better spas with much better service and lunch and better value as well.

Reviewed 16 October 2018

The leisure pool and facilities are excellent. Not the largest but big enough. The pool is long enough to do lengths. Very pleasant temperature. There is also a slide for the kids.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

Thoroughly enjoyed a spa day at Slaley Hall. Purchased our spa package through spabreaks and it included a one hour treatment each or two half hour treatments and a light lunch. We were greeted at the spa reception promptly and professionally with everything explained to us and shown the relaxation room which was well decorated, relaxing and comfortable. Only issue was they were changing the water barrel so none available in the relaxation room at that time, but we were shown where to get complimentary water from the pool area which was adjacent. The treatments were very good and the therapists professional and charming. I liked the fact I was given a list of products that had been used so if I had wanted I could have bought the items later. There was no sales pressure and items are on display to test. The lunch was also excellent with soup to start a wide selection of salads and a hot buffet. The fish was delicious as was the dessert of chocolate tart. In addition there was fruit, cheese and biscuits. We felt it was good value. The changing area for the pool is small, communal and not all the lockers worked; possibly could do with upgrading for a 5* establishment but it didn't spoil the experience. I prefer their coded system for the lockers than a coin system. Pool area was quiet on day of our visit so had a lovely relaxing time. Complimentary flavoured water and fruit available at pool bar. On the whole a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Great treatments, lunch and the spa area good too. There is a pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room. Money well spent