“Beautiful!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Natasha T
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed 21 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Myself and my partner have just returned from a very relaxing stay here. The cabin is homely and has everything you could possibly need, with more kitchen utensils than I have in my own home I must add! The cabin was immaculate on our arrival and we were welcomed by milk and some more goodies which was a lovely surprise! Carol (one the owners) had popped round a few times during the stay to check everything was okay but sadly we had missed her both times, its a shame we never got to meet Carol but we had exchanged texts throughout our stay and she is lovely. We did although meet Carol's husband Mervyn (if I have the wrong name im very sorry!) on arrival after ringing to ask for help opening the front door (we are clearly useless in the dark lol) and he had driven round, within minutes to come help us! Its so nice knowing how friendly and helpful the owners are. We were provided with towels, dressing gowns and slippers as well as some miniature toiletries which would have been ideal if we had forgotten ours. The hot tub was AMAZING, so easy to use and it even had speakers in which you can connect your phone to.

With myself and my boyfriend not being able to drive it was handy that there is a bus stop right outside the entrance which takes you into York. They run frequently and it was reasonably priced, you can also get return tickets if you are just going for a shop etc. We stayed in York all day (drinking) and returned in a taxi which only cost us around £25, which we did not think was bad.. on metre.

Although there was only two of us I can imagine with a family of six there is more than enough room for everyone, especially in the hot tub! For the summer months we also noticed a BBQ and lots of outdoor seating. We will DEFINITELY be returning very soon because we had the best time! Thank you so much for our peaceful stay at the Owl's Nest, I will definitely be recommending to friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
24 Mar 2016
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and these comments will be so helpful to anyone else considering coming to our home without transport. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Sophie G
“ENGLAND HULL EAST RIDING OF YORKSHIRE ”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Myself and my partner have spent a weekend in this lovely log cabin. Really enjoyed our stay, immaculate clean and really relaxing just what we need as we both have stressful jobs!

Hot tub amazing...we could stay in for hours :) Definitely recommend this to friends and family :) Carol lovely, welcoming and friendly. Cabin felt at home very homely it was just well worth it, definitely returning in the future with my partner. :)

Thank you so much Carol really appreciate :) just PERFECT!!!

15 Nov 2015
Thank you so much. Sophie.
We are a team, my brother Graham, his wife Les and my hubby Mervyn. They will all enjoy your comments and welcome back anytime!
Alisia J
“EXCELLENT ”
Reviewed 9 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Came here for my birthday with my best friend on Monday 26 Oct to Thursday 29 Oct and we thoroughly enjoyed it and as two young girls felt very safe. What a lovely cabin, spotless and very homely with everything we could need for our stay. With tea, coffee, hot chocolate and biscuits to a chilled bottle of Prosecco- what a lovely touch. Nothing was too much trouble for the owners. Thankyou for making our stay and my birthday a pleasurable one. Would definitely recommend 100%

13 Nov 2015
We are really pleased you enjoyed your birthday here. Welcome back anytime and thank you for taking the time to do this wit such fantastic comments.x
Leanne C
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We had an amazing weekend here. Beautiful place. Can't wait to come back next year. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone x

9 Nov 2015
Thank you for your lovely comments Leanne and for taking the time to do this. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay here. We look forward to your next visit....
Clare C
Durham, United Kingdom
“PERFECT”
Reviewed 3 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Stopped here at the weekend with friends it had everything we needed, was very clean and not long from the center, the owners were very helpful. I Would highly recommend it and i would definitely stop again :)

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Nov 2015
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for leaving us an excellent review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$251
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing