Free cancellation until 04/08
US$299
US$156
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express York(York)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$133
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$145
US$118
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Safestay York(York)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$71
US$35
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$58/night.

US$117
US$113
Orbitz.com
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

YHA York(Clifton)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$90
US$79
  • Restaurant
All reviewshomemade breadtown centreperfect locationon arrivalfrankeyshostsguests
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed 7 nights at this delightful B&B. It was an easy walk to York City Center and every site we wanted to visit. Perfect location! The breakfasts were phenomenal (I really got spoiled with homemade bread every morning, made from original York recipes!) and hearty enough that we usually could do without lunch. Perfectly clean, and with comfy beds—slept well every single night. Fran and Jamie obviously have a high standard of excellence, but they also have something else. They radiate a very real joy! It was so obvious that they loved each other, loved their city, loved good food, and loved taking good care of us! Our stay at the St Raphael Guest House was unforgettable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mahtea
StRaphaelYork, Owner at St. Raphael Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. Enjoy the rest of your trip and we hope to see you again.
Fran & Jamie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked my holiday last week after reading the reviews on trip adviser. I read loads of reviews and the guest house that stood out a mile for price and high ratings was St Raphael.

I like a good breakfast so this was important, and the reviews of the breakfast available was second to none. On experiencing this on the first morning my immediate instinct was to take a photo - it almost looked too good to eat!! On tasting it I knew I'd picked the right place for my short stay in York. (Complements to the Chef)

My room was very clean and had everything I needed for my comfort during my stay, including tasty snacks and a very good choice of beverages.

The guest house is very well situated close to the centre of York, and as I like to organise my time with military precision ( just like the Romans) I needed a base where I could get where I wanted to be in good time.

This is a family run business and immediately I felt very welcome. Being a loan traveller this is important to me.

If I visit the city of York at any time in the future I will most certainly head for the St Raphael Guest House! *********************************

Incase the owners are confused my second name is most definitely Maxwell!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
lesedington, Owner at St. Raphael Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks Yvonne, we really appreciate the feedback. It was great to have you stay with us, hope to see you again in York.
Jamie

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this B&B after a friend recommended it. It was a last minute decision to visit York and the St Raphael is in a good location if you are visiting by train. It is an easy walk from the station. We booked directly with the hotel by phone and got a better deal than using a website. We were sent directions from the rail station to the B&B, and what to do on arrival.
Our room was clean and comfortable with a small shower room. We had everything we needed for our stay. Les met us on arrival, gave us a map and pointed out how to get to the town centre, various museums etc
The breakfast was excellent, a good choice of cereals, fruit, yoghurt, fresh baked bread, and a cooked selection. More than enough to set you up for a day of sightseeing.
Les and Al were very attentive hosts doing all they could for their guests and we throughly enjoyed our stay. I would have no hesitation in recommending the St Raphael when visiting York.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple