“New Year's Eve.”
Review of The Golden Slipper

The Golden Slipper
Ranked #26 of 58 Nightlife in York
Reviewed 2 January 2018

I visited here on New Years Eve and we enjoyed a few pints of real ales. A good selection of real ales on draft too choose from, and a good atmosphere too.

All reviews
"good selection of real ales"
in 3 reviews
in 4 reviews
"pubs"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I popped in to shelter from storm Brian, we noticed a table in the window and nabbed it!!
A lovely spot for people watching, as it was still raining we ordered some food, husband got fish and chips and I got a burger, was a nice bit of pub lunch.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

Such a lovely place great good beer garden out back, great staff good selection of real ales and most things alcoholic, really really good pub not one to pass by.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

My wife and I recently had the Sunday Lunch here and the kids had the usual nuggets and burger meals - we all enjoyed the food which was well presented and all nice and hot. The separate veg and gravy was a welcome change in a pub so that you could help yourself and we all had a dessert as well, which again was good. The landlord was very polite and service good - felt we made a good choice when there is so much available in York. Nice traditional pub, good atmosphere.
I was pleased to read some reviews complaining about dogs not being allowed in the eating areas - rightly so, we`re not all dog lovers especially where food is being served so for me they`ve got this policy spot on!

1  Thank 19Maximus65