“What you see is what you get”
Review of Cosmo Norwich

Cosmo Norwich
Ranked #125 of 908 Restaurants in Norwich
Price range: US$3 - US$19
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

No thrills , buffet food , no surprises , you know what you are paying , you can eat as much as you like , for the price you cannot complain ......can you? Some do ......

We enjoy it here and are back again soon .........

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1 056)

121 - 125 of 1 056 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I usually avoid anything which has a buffet, especially all inclusive holidays, I find there is never enough range and they only lightly touch the surface on different food cultures, e.g. only having a korma and pilau rice for an 'Indian Section' . Cosmo definitely was not like this what so ever, we booked last minute so our booking was at 9pm, which was quite late but probably the best time to go as I can imagine it being very busy and crammed. My review may be quite biased as I only really headed towards the Chinese Cuisine food more than anything, and that was amazing, full of flavour and practically EVERYTHING you would see on a Chinese menu, was very pleased with what I had to eat. But just looking at the vast majority of other dishes there was, was amazing for such a small price in my eyes, the roast dinner looked delicious, the pasta dishes looked lovely also, you could even choose what cut of a steak you would like and they would cook it fresh. I was also very impressed by their selection of deserts also, there was much to choose from and all the ones I picked were all delicious, which I find to be a rarity in a buffet as 1 out of 5 are usually edible! I would 100% recommend Cosmo to anyone who asks me where they should eat in Norwich, absolutely lovely.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

My husband and I went for lunch today, our first visit to Cosmo. Saturday lunchtime and very busy but great staff, very helpful, fast bar service and table clearance. Food was excellent. Good choice and nicely presented. I had the freshly prepared squid and prawns cooked on the griddle in front of me and it was just brilliant.
Catering for families, couples, full range of ages.
Really good value for money. We'll certainly go again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely yummy. Visited with my husband as we were shopping and wanted lunch. Price is so reasonable for the selection on offer. A good choice if you want more money to spend on shopping!

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Went with friends so no need to worry about is there something for them. Lovely well designed eating canteen but still able to talk to your friends with not being distracted . I was amazed by the quality and choice of food. As much as you can eat is one way to think about it or you can say you can get 3 courses for 15.99 on a Friday evening which is great value of your choice. It’s good for people who like to graze for their food.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Cosmo Norwich? Share your experiences!