“Excellent”

Ranked #190 of 886 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had Dinner here whist staying overnight. I chose the locally sourced Pork offering which was perfectly cooked and extremely well presented with local vegetables, followed by a sumptuous Eton Mess........ it was promptly served and with great service.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely building, and exterior. Quiet and peaceful. Service was lovely and attentive, we had drinks in bar before being taken through to the restaurant. However, the food was a let down. My risotto was no more special than a basic pub lunch. My sister's chips with her duck was overfried, and greasy. All in all, an expensive lunch for extremely average food, but top friendly service.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I had Arbroath smokies in a creamy gratin sauce followed by the rack of lamb. Both were really good.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We went for a special Valentine's Day dinner a day early. Both of us thought the food, over all three courses was excellent.It was quiet but the service was friendly and attentive. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Have eaten here with my other half, and also at a wedding and am also really impressed by the quality of the place.