“Excellent”

Ranked #185 of 925 Restaurants in Norwich
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I had Dinner here whist staying overnight. I chose the locally sourced Pork offering which was perfectly cooked and extremely well presented with local vegetables, followed by a sumptuous Eton Mess........ it was promptly served and with great service.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank Guy F

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely building, and exterior. Quiet and peaceful. Service was lovely and attentive, we had drinks in bar before being taken through to the restaurant. However, the food was a let down. My risotto was no more special than a basic pub lunch. My sister's chips with her duck was overfried, and greasy. All in all, an expensive lunch for extremely average food, but top friendly service.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018

I had Arbroath smokies in a creamy gratin sauce followed by the rack of lamb. Both were really good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 15 February 2018

We went for a special Valentine's Day dinner a day early. Both of us thought the food, over all three courses was excellent.It was quiet but the service was friendly and attentive. We thoroughly enjoyed it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Have eaten here with my other half, and also at a wedding and am also really impressed by the quality of the place.

Date of visit: September 2017