“A Mediterranean Delight!”

The Mediterranean Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #93 of 900 Restaurants in Norwich
Description: Delicious tastes of the Mediterranean is now near you! First traditional charcoal grill, barbeque restaurant has now opened in Norwich city at Anglia Square. Serving freshly prepared traditional food; succulent meat dishes, salad and freshly made bread. We look forward to welcoming you...
Reviewed 30 May 2018

We ate a wonderful two-course meal, consisting of flatbreads with a mixed meze platter followed by chicken shish and chicken yoghurti. The potions were large, but at no cost to flavour - everything was spiced beautifully with herb and salad accompaniments. The service we received was warm and friendly, and we wouldn't hesitate to return for another delicious hearty meal.

1  Thank Snowleopards89

Reviewed 22 May 2018

If you enjoy excellent and tasty Turkish / Greek food, you cannot go wrong with this Restaurant. I found that the restaurant was very clean, and the staff were all very pleasant. I had the sharing platter for 2 /3, which came with fresh bread and dips. Also there was salad and Tzatziki. In fact there was so much food, it would easily have feed three people.Would definitely go there again

1  Thank ptay
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

This is a cracking restaurant off the beaten track. You could walk by it and not notice, but its worth the effort. The front end looks like a kebab shop, but it has a seated area behind. Order any kf the kebabs and ylu will loveit. A word of warning... Dont get adventurous and order loads of sides and starters or you will be overfaced as the main is very large with abig salad bowl and loads of flat bread too.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious and fresh food. The food is authentic and they have dolmades(stuffed vine leaves) that taste almost identical to when I had it in Greece! Being pregnant I was really craving the food I had on holiday in Greece and this hit the spot.The lamb shish and adana kebab were succulent and full of flavour. The white pilaf rice and bulghur pilaf was so flavourful. The salad was so fresh, like abroad! I just really enjoyed every part of the meal. I had this as takeaway but I will definitely be coming back for a sit down meal. Best food I have had in ages.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Been driving past this every day after work and having a lot of Turkish food when visiting London decided to give it a try.

Didn’t fancy going out so went for the takeaway and restaurant looked really nice inside when I went to pick it up.

The food...well what can I say, up there with the best Turkish I have ever had, went for the full platter and meat was out of this world! Salad amazing and so was the hummus and dips, lamb ribs best I have ever had and can’t fault anything.

Loads of food and will defiantly be back....you have gained a new customer and can’t wait to try the other dishes!