“Date night ”

Blue Joanna Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 903 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The food was amazing. Great service and all reasonably priced. We loved it and will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

So psyched to have this as my local, its run by the best restauranteur in the business Ecky Limon, who's natural bonhomie makes this a runaway success, which, along with the eclectic live music nights provide the perfect recipe for a truly memorable evening.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I admit to being slightly bias in favour of the Blue Joanna - not only is it just down the street from my place and I know the owner, but I also get to play there occasionally with my band (usually as a duo). Positive prejudices aside, the Blue Joanna still rates the five stars that I and many others give it. It is intimate rather than small, the food aromas are seductive, the drinks are cold, the staff and owner, Ecky Limon, are huggably friendly, and the vibe is downright Euro-cool. There's an outdoor patio area that fronts trendy Unthank Road with it's students and Golden Triangle locals and yes, there is an actual blue piano inside. Check online for opening times, but Saturday night is when it is at it's liveliest with diners, partiers and live music starting at 10pm.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I booked Blue Joanna for a private party for my wife’s birthday. Ecky and the team were incredibly helpful whilst planning the event.
The party went exactly to plan, excellent food choices, brilliant music and a wonderful host.
Overall I thoroughly recommend Blue Joanna for any event from a simple night out to a party.

1  Thank ciarpd
Reviewed 9 June 2018

We love Blue Joanna. It's our local pitstop, with delicious food, lovely staff, good music & fab cocktails. Highly recommended if you want to feel at home.

1  Thank br0ndie