“trip with girls”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Lounge
Master Bedroom
Second Bedroom
Second Bedroom
En-suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

james_bax...
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“trip with girls”
Reviewed 22 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

great place central location very clean and tidy will be back owner always there if needed very friendly

24 May 2017
Thanks James for your very kind review. Please do come again will be delighted to host you and the family.
Schuths
“Perfect pad in central London”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

From the initial booking to our arrival the host Ken was fantastic
He organised Emily to meet me for the hand over of keys and a walk through the apartment and all amenities available
As the description suggests there are two double bedrooms with ensuite shower/ wc and a separate wc in he hall
He flat is on the lower ground floor but very well light with windows
The kitchen is spacious and well appointed
Very tidy and clean with ample towels for each of us
My party consisted of 7 adults celebrating a birthday weekend in London
As I had spoken to Ken previously he had the sleeping arrangements premade up with extra mattresses fully dressed for the whole party
The flat is very spacious clean and with small touches like toiletries tea coffee which was a nice touch
Laundry facilities hair dryer etc you couldn't ask for more
The location is impossible to beat
With a Gail's bakery for a perfect breakfast just 50m outside the front door on one side to a cocktail bar where I met my party on the other
The street was surprisingly quite for being so centrally located
Victoria station is walking distance and with two of my group recovering after knee surgery this was a bonus although we used uber most of the time
My party and I have decided to return here for our next rendezvous
And will also consider this flat for family gatherings
Many thanks for the perfect arrangement

h22101
McLean, Virginia
“Convenient Large, Light Un-Basement Flat”
Reviewed 16 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

You don't feel that you're in a basement apartment in this flat. It's large and light-filled, thanks to skylights, a courtyard, and a former coal chute. The modern kitchen and large kitchen table are very pleasant spaces. The living room fits two open futons with plenty of room to spare. It's great to have two ensuite bathrooms and the additional half bath. Yes, it's England, so if you need a lot if room in the baths to spread out your toiletries or plenty of tissues you won't find it here. And the bed in the larger bedroom needs to be replaced - I felt the springs - though the other bed and the futons are reportedly quite comfy. We loved the location and highly recommend Gail's Bakery down the street. We even found street parking right in front!

macbishop
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great location, very comfy”
Reviewed 12 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

About a mile to Westminster, 5 mins walk to tube or Victoria mainline. Great shops nearby, surprisingly quiet area. Well equipped, central heating was slightly noisy at times but easily tweaked. Very comfy beds, more than ample showers. Overall, fantastic place to stay.

13 Feb 2017
Hello John,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the apartment and that you also enjoyed London.
Ben C
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Fantastic.”
Reviewed 24 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

Title says it all really. From booking to staying was a pleasure. Any questions answered promptly by Ken (and there were many). Flat was immaculate. Could easily sleep the 8 it states. Tube 5-10 minutes walk depending on which station you use. I'm not normally one for staying somewhere twice (I like to try different hotels or flats) but I'm already looking to get booked up again for next year. Book up and you won't be disappointed.

24 Dec 2016
Hello Ben,

Thank you very much for your great review. I am delighted that you enjoyed the apartment and your stay in London. As a team we love what we do with our apartments and getting such a good review from our guests is so rewarding. I thank you again from all of us. We also wish you and your Family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. So you I hope in 2017. Ken
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing