“Late lunch ”
Review of Pho Saigon

Pho Saigon
Ranked #1 341 of 24 255 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Reasonable prices, food slightly disappointing and a little Bland. Staff friendly. Mandatory service charge.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

We tried this place for lunch great value at £9.95.Food very good the mango salad absolutely brilliant.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

To be honest I've only had Vietnamese once before, some months ago as you could see from previous review. The menu here was different. As far as the food goes, I'd say it's an acquired taste. The food was served very very quickly from ordering which begs the question is it freshly made or microwaved? In any case I was unable to finish my oily main course. I shared a fragrant large bowl of soup with my wife. The starter summer rolls were very cold. The soup was nice.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to go this restaurant for a while. Book to avoid disappointment as they can get busy during the weekend. The main meals were better than the starters. Service was pleasant but not wow. The restaurant was nice and clean and the settings inside were very lovely.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Went with 5 friends, one who is a regular here. It’s really a cafe more than a traditional West London restaurant. We had the banquet menu, which I believe is about £20 per head. Great selection of courses, prawns, duck, chicken, vegetables, etc etc, almost too much! Friendly and efficient service. It’s a BYO so it works out as a great value meal.