“Good”

Steak & Co
Ranked #698 of 25 436 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$26 - US$52
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Description: At Steak & Co. Quality runs through our veins, we are so proud of everything we do, we have our logo etched into the restaurants nuts and bolts, stamped onto our butter lids and our training manuals deserve a place in the Tate Modern as works of art. We cater for the most dedicated carnivore with the Steak side of our menu and those who are looking for something different in our & Co. Side of the menu. We serve only the finest steak, which has been carefully selected and prepared by our master butchers before being served to you on a sizzling hot steak stone, to cook to your personal perfection. The steaks are first caramelised on our chargrill to seal in the flavour then you choose an infused butter, a salt or shake and a sauce as a final accompaniment.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Large restaurant and very well furnished.
Specializing in meat but, being in London, I could not resist taking the classic fish & chips (in this restaurant cod & chips) and I was satisfied. Excellent and not greased.
I also got some very tasty fried calamari.
Friendly service

Write a ReviewReviews (1 744)

165 - 169 of 1 744 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I enjoyed our visit to this restaurant, and the steak was delicious. My only reservations, are that the hotplate you fry the steak on at your table, splatters oil, and sadly, as I was wearing pale jeans, they had brown oil marks by the end of the meal. Secondly, the restaurant was incredibly smokey by the time we left, and I was very self conscious that I smelt of oily smokey steak fo the rest of the evening, which cant have been pleasant for the person I was sat next to at venue we went to afterwards.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic meat, nice environment and great service from Stathis. Will come back next time I visit London.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I went there with a friend. I enjoyed both the food and the service! Had a delicious fillet steak. Out waiter Stathis was exemplary, very friendly, quick, gave good reccomendations. He even replaced the dessert that I ordered (it was too sweet for me) to a different, much better one at no cost. Thanks a lot to Stathis and the team!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

The experience was amazing! Food was great and service equally excellent! Stathis made us feel very comfortable and provided a friendly and unique environment! Will come everytime I am in London at least once!