“Great location, steps from the British Museum.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, steps from the British Museum.”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Convenient to shops and restaurants. Pictures of the space are accurate, wonderful location. Some minor maintenance issues, in suite toilet handle broken, making flushing almost impossible. Light bulbs need to be replaced through the apartment. And a second key is a must.

29 Nov 2017
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping team and management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.
_ayada91...
Cebu City, Philippines
“Nice and superb apartment in the heart of london”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We had a great time while we were staying in London. The apartment that we rented named StoryTime was perfect for our group of 5 people. From check-in to check-out, everything went smoothly.

The guest manager was helpful and accommodating. Raffaela and Jomar were also responsive. They were excellent hosts!

Me and my colleagues will visit the place again and will surely stay there!

Thank you for accommodating us!

29 Nov 2017
Thank you for your review and for choosing our apartment. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our apartment.
Maire D
“Comfort & leisure right in the heart of London”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Location perfect - Bloomsbury is the best part of London for reaching top tourist destinations & is full of character & history. Flat bright, comfortable & spacious with great views out on Museum St. Re amenities: problems for English people who need tea in the morning - no electric kettle and no teapot! Also, only one set of keys since locks had recently been changed and the entryphone didn't work, so we had to go up and down stairs to let each other in. Manager very helpful in providing cot and highchair for toddler. Much appreciated.

29 Nov 2017
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall, Maire. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.
Ash P
“Great location!”
Reviewed 25 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Very close to Covent Garden and easy access to the tube. The apartment was in great condition, clean, in a safe area and had easy access to a lot of London's attractions!
The guesthouse manager was very friendly and accommodating. Would stay here again. I didn't realize there was no AC when I booked it, otherwise it was a great apartment!

Your age range 25-34
29 Nov 2017
Dear Ash. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Reviewed 22 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

13 Feb 2018
Dear Liesl. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. It would be my our pleasure to have you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing