“Nicely furnished apartment in perfect location of...”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy our limited SPECIAL OFFER! Hurry and BOOK NOW!
Open space living area (600 sqft)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Enjoy our limited SPECIAL OFFER! Hurry and BOOK NOW!
Open space living area (600 sqft)
Open plan kitchen and dining area
King size beds in each bedroom (UK standard)
2 bedrooms access 1 bathroom in the middle
Beautiful design items
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms with wardrobe / hangers  king size UK standard)
En-suite bathroom with tub
Fully equipped kitchen
The hallway
Each bed comes with 4 pillows
1 of 3 quiet bedrooms (each king size mattress UK standard)
Living space with a view of kitchen-diner
MYLADY*OXFORD Street*3bed/2bath*QUIET and SAFE*LARGE LIVING ROOM
Small details to your convenience
View to the street from the 2nd bedroom
View to the street from the 2nd bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
907blaked
Tampa, Florida
“Nicely furnished apartment in perfect location of Central London”
Reviewed 23 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Our group of 7 (4 adults, 3 kids) had a lovely week-long stay at this property in March 2017.

As you walk in the door, a long hallway leads straight ahead to a large family room/dining area/kitchen. As you walk down the hallway, a nice bedroom with king-sized bed and television is on your right, attached to a nice bathroom with toilet, sink, and shower/tub combination. This bathroom also has a second door allowing direct access from the hallway. On the left side of the hallway is a jack-and-jill set-up with two bedrooms connected through a smaller bathroom. One bedroom has a king-sized bed and television; the other bedroom has a queen-sized bed and television. The connecting bathroom has a sink, toilet, and a small walk-in shower with a rain showerhead.

If you walk to the end of the main hallway, you will find the family room/dining area/kitchen. The kitchen table has plenty of seating with 6 chairs, but there are a few other chairs around the apartment that can be added to the table as necessary. The family room has a nice sectional sofa that comfortably seats 6 or more, with a nice television equipped with plenty of channels. The kitchen is perfectly fine for a vacation rental - coffee pot, refrigerator, washing machine (no dryer), dishwasher, and plenty of flatware, dishes, and glasses.

There were many positives about this property, including: good water pressure and temperature in the showers; nice lay-out and design of the property; cleanliness; televisions in all rooms.

The absolute best part of the property is that it is located in an amazing part of Central London - less than 2 blocks to the tube station (Goodge Street), 2 blocks to the British Museum, and on a safe street. The street is not that busy, with only occasional traffic. Within a block are several nice restaurants (Italian, Greek, Indian, hamburgers) and a grocery store/convenience store called Co-Op. Sainsbury's (a much larger grocery store) is only a few blocks away.

We had an overall very nice stay at this property. The reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that there was a miscommunication about there being an elevator/lift in the building. There is no elevator/lift. The property is located on the first floor (i.e., one floor above the ground level), and so there are about 20 stairs to walk up to get to the property.

Ika and her team (Thomas, Ellie) were excellent with communication and very accommodating.

2 May 2017
Hello Blake,

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very happy that Thomas, and Ellie our guest managers were welcoming and accommodating and that you had a lovely week-long stay in my apartment. I am glad to you liked the location, we are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Central London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. However, I am sorry if there were some miscommunication. I hope you will keep our apartment in mind. I look forward to accommodating you on your next trip! Thank you so much, Blake!
vcristori...
Calgary, Canada
“Awesome Place”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Me and my family had a great experience during our stay. Ika and her team are excellent, friendly and nothing is a bother. They were very professional and attentive - more than happy to help – and this seemed to be exactly the same with their interactions with all the other guests.

The flat itself is comfortable and quite, although it is centrally-located. It is very well furnished and very clean! The room was fantastic, it is great to be able to walk into a clean, spacious room and go straight to bed without worrying about a thing after a long flight. The beds are extremely comfortable.

The famous Store Street and Tottenham Court Road are just round the corner making shopping and dining out accessible and a stress-free experience!

Your age range 25-34
2 May 2017
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for your wonderful feedback about our guests. I'm sure our entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care, Van. See you again on your next trip!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Remarkable Stay”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016

I have been a traveler almost half of my life and I can say, staying in this apartment in London is very remarkable.

Ika is a friendly and a very helpful host ever. She gave me clear directions to a function I was attending, ensuring parking in accessible car park and facilitating an early check in.

Everything about the apartment was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, the rooms were posh and were well-equipped and comfortable. Ika and her team has an excellent service. Restaurants are close by and tubes are only within walking distances to the apartment, I never had any trouble coming in on time to my meetings!

I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

1 Mar 2018
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
David H
Galway, Ireland
“Fantastic trip, loved this place”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

We had an amazing experience staying in this apartment. Comfortable, very stylish, well equipped, fantastic location, a good amount of space and quiet. Normally we stay in a Hotel but it was so much nicer sharing a large apartment with the same luxurious amenities and details of a Hotel. The location is brilliant with shops, bars and restaurants less than 2 minutes walk away. The host was super helpful and friendly who meet us at the flat and give us a tour of the place. She made sure that we didn't have any questions and asked we contact her if we needed anything. The apartment was very comfortable and became our home away from home during our stay. We would certainly come back and stay here.

Kirk M
Mae Hong Son Province, Thailand
“this apartment was just perfect”
Reviewed 28 December 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Over the years we rented apartments in various cities and due to a mostly excellent experience we hoped to find a comfortable place in London. Being familiar with the high prices we weren’t expecting much, especially when it comes to rentals at the best location with reasonable rates but this was one was just perfect. Store Street off Tottenham Court Road was a safe quiet neighborhood for my family with only 5 mins walk to a busy Oxford Street. We liked the short walking distance to London's major attractions even if it was tiring. After such walking days we were happt to relax on the huge leather sofa, we had the choice between a movie or TV, the Apple TV device was much appreciated. The well-appointed flat was peaceful, the building and the street is quiet, and the space ample for privacy for all 6 of our party. Only a few minutes from the apartment you can find an excellent Italian resto, a superb Pub with best food, and the cake in the Life of Goddess will be unforgotten for the kids. Charlene was overly helpful with any of our requests, she managed our airport transports as well as additional cleanings and more towels. We heartily recommend the apartment and would rent it again on another trip. Kirk and family from Malaysia

1 Mar 2018
Hi Kirk, thank you very much for your detailed feedback about your stay at our apartment. I'm glad that you found our location convenient. Our locations is definitely one of the things we are very proud of about our apartment. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of London and a very strategic location that brings our guest just a few steps away from must-see attractions and modern-day conveniences. I hope your next trip is just around the corner. Please don't hesitate to call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing