“Stressful pick up”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$104,70*
and up
Private Arrival Transfer: Heathrow Airport to...
Ranked #11 of 310 Transportation in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: 247 Airport Transfer is a professional minicab provider on the London Private Hire Market with an activity of over 6 years. We can be described in four words: reliable, safe, fast and accessible. Our clients choose us for airport transfers but also for local journeys. We pride ourselves with a range of benefits suitable for any type of private or corporate booking.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When I spoke to 24/7 on the phone to book, they specifically said that they would send someone in to wait in arrivals with my name on a board. This is also reflected on heir website.
I arrived and the driver called me asking me to go to a car park. Ground floor of the orange car park. (There is no ground floor).
When I confronted him about not meeting me with a board, he claimed that they didn’t provide that service.
I called up again, lo and behold, yes he was supposed to meet me inside with a board. Totally rubbish end to a very long day for a more expensive price than my usual cab I use. Will not use again.

Ionel T, General Manager at 247 Airport Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us.
I have immediately informed your exclusive customer service representative the problem you have met with, they will try their best to help you solve your problem as soon as possible! However, in order to do so, we would much appreciate a confirmation of the booking reference so we can immediately look for it as no complaints were received indicating this issue and your name doesn't even appear in our system.
We will then start an internal investigation to be able to give you a rightful response and we will get a statement from our driver to check all the facts, as well. Thank you for your cooperation.

All reviews
"nice cars"
"transfer service"
"addison lee"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"these guys"
"247airport"
"southampton"
"passengers"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

If you are looking for a service you can trust, you definitely should not book a car with 247 Airport Transfer. It was my second (and last) time using this company and I had problems to contact the driver in both occasions. First time the driver was not at the airport and we felt he did not want to pay the parking, so he waited for our call outside for then pick us up outside the terminal. Last night I had my second bad experience when the taxi driver was missing again. I booked the car 15 min after landing and when we got at the meeting point there was no taxi driver, no message, nothing. We called the customer service who contacted the driver asking him to call us. His excuse was that our plane was supposed to land at 3am and not 1:50am (as scheduled), I don’t know where he was checking this information but I am sure was not in one of the millions websites you can find when you google the flight number. He was quite rude because he was in central London at that moment and ask me what he could do, completely unprofessional. We are definitely not booking and recommending 247 Airport Transfer again.

2  Thank prifernandes
Ionel T, General Manager at 247 Airport Transfer, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Priscila,

We appreciate you taking the time to describe the experience you had with our company. We appreciate the most an honest review, but this is not the case, as the things you described aren't in line whit what really happened. The customer services representative already respond to your email complaint and issued a full refund. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused, but as already explained, for the morning of the 27th of June, Stansted's website didn't correctly update the flight arrival time. As per your title - Missing driver twice, is incorrect since you only booked once with us, on 27th June.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I booked 247 Airport Transfer the night before our trip from Edinburgh to London via train. I had cancelled with another car service because of really bad experiences (see my review of Britannia Airport Cars) so it was a very last minute booking. 247 had a vehicle available and promptly booked and confirmed my reservation. The next day while on the train not only did 247 call and confirm several hours before our arrival, the driver called me an hour before to make sure he had a large enough vehicle, to ask if we wanted him to meet us inside the train station, and, if not, to give me his cell number so that he could text me where to meet him once we arrived. We walked out of the train station and he was waiting in a convenient location (as he had perfectly described in his text) in a beautiful and spotlessly clean Mercedes van. He got out and loaded our luggage and we were on our way. He got us to our airport hotel safely and in the comfort of a safe vehicle (again see my other review to understand my emphasis on safety) then got out and unloaded our luggage. Thank you 247 and Irfan for such great service!!

1  Thank McClintockZoo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked 24/7 before we left the US for 2 transfers. LHR to Portsmouth and then after our cruise, from Southampton to Windsor. For 4 people with lots of luggage, we booked a Mercedes 7-seater executive van. It was only $438 for both transfers, as opposed to $800 that another company wanted. They were on time and the car was very clean and comfortable. They sent an email the day before with a picture of the driver, his cell number, and the car license number. We were impressed.

Thank you very much for your feedback! We are always trying to provide the best fares for our customers and the best service. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day!