“Well laid out and informative”
Review of Brent Museum

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brent Museum
Ranked #1 342 of 1 851 things to do in London
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This museum is on the second floor of Willesden Green museum.It gives you a lot of information.Much of it familiar to me as I live in a neighbouring borough.Excellent display on Wembley Stadium.I found the last section of the display too politicised.I don't believe that is the task of a local museum.

1  Thank wingate
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Brent is an unlikely to place to finfd a good museum- and this one is really good- its above the Library and not brilliantly well sign posted- but its a modern well designed display which introduces to Brent- annd explains what and where Brent is and how it has developed through time-there are informative interactives well eitten explanations and a host of interesting facts! Maybe you would not go on a special trip BUT in a small place there are lively sdisplays that deal with the history of Brebnt from prehistory to the present day- among other things Smith Crisps originate there; its part of the original metroland - and includes the historuy and origins of Wembly stadium! It also subtly explains the people-ing of the current borough and why it is important to understand- and it isn't boring- if you don't believe me - visit it and understand the identity of Brent- I didnt until I went!

1  Thank Schadla-Hall T