“Fantastic dinner!!! ”

Ranked #591 of 25 272 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Neighbourhood: Clerkenwell
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Went here for a birthday dinner and it didn't disappoint. I wanted somewhere a bit different and this place was amazing. Sophistication with a twist. The food was delicious, atmosphere great and the staff very helpful and friendly. The carpaccio's of beef and tuna were delicious then had the beef and tuna steaks which melted in your mouth. Had a great bottle of wine recommended by the barman. Will definitely go again.

MacellaioRC, Events Manager at Macellaio RC Exmouth Market, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2016

Dear Zoe L.,
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to hear that we ticked all the boxes for you and that you enjoyed your evening with us. We sincerely hope to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

What can you add when something is just "home".. So if you want to be safe, come and find shelter...come
here! You won't leave disappointed, from the welcome to the goodbye and trust me..you will look forward to come back! Thanks a lot to Walter and all the team (Specially Giorgia!!!)

Dear Andrea P.,
It's a delight to read such a lovely review. Many thanks! Your wonderful feedback regarding the service and atmosphere has been passed onto the entire team. I hope you will join us again here at Macellaio RC Exmouth Market in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Great food with excellent service provided by beautiful, helpful and smily Georgia. The cheesecake melted my heart. I will definitely reccomend this restaurant to all of my friends!

Dear Inka R.,
Such a wonderful comment. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your dining experience at Macellaio RC in Exmouth Market. The team here are delighted to hear such a fantastic feedback and we are looking forward to having you back with us very soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Best steak in London!!great service and beautiful atmosphere!!try the tartar with gorgonzola cheese!

Dear Claudio L.,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a lovely review following your visit to Macellaio RC in Exmouth Market and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome back again soon

Reviewed 14 November 2016

I just can't think how many times we stopped to stare at the restaurant's window. Last week, we wanted to have a nice meal at a nice restaurant and I said to my bf "let's go the restaurant with the tuna at Exmouth market". We glad we did because the food and service was excellent. I must say that the steak is not one of my favourite dishes, but I loved it. We tried a few starters as well, including a tuna carpaccio which was devine.
Will definitely be coming back again! Highly recommended!

Dear Vasso G.,
We appreciate you taking the time to review our restaurant following your dinner with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed it and look forward to seeing you again here at Macellaio RC Exmouth Market in the near future. Until then, all the best!