“AMAZING!!!”
Review of El Inca Plebeyo

El Inca Plebeyo
Ranked #536 of 24 832 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$32
Description: El Inca Plebeyo is a family-run restaurant, inspired by the richness of the Latin-American, and specially Ecuadorian culture and history which centres around food, friends, family, laughter, love and happiness. The menu is exciting to satisfy classical as well as adventurous tastes, based on the chef's experience in haute cuisine and fusions using the freshest of ingredients at affordable prices. All dishes are glutten and nut-free too. We aim to offer you an unforgettable experience from the moment you enter through the door with a friendly and welcoming environment making you feel as if you were stepping into Latin-America itself. The Head Chef, Jorge Pacheco, is passionate about showcasing his Ecuadorian culture and history through food, trained by Michelin-star chefs in the London - his menus are unique and a fusion of Latin flavours. Come join us, food lovers, for an unforgettable experience to try different dishes with genuine Latin character as well as any known favourites!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have been wanting to try this restaurant for a while because of all the goods reviews I have read and heard before. I finally got the chance to try their food and Pisco and I cannot tell you how much I recommend this place!! It is amazing!

Their ceviche is sooo tasty and fresh (and I have tried many many ceviche restaurants before, even in Peru!). Their barley risotto is something from another world. The yuca chips, friend plantains with cheese and patacones are very tasty as well!! And their personnel is really nice and extremely helpful when recommending what to eat from all those amazing choices based on your preferences!

If you are a foodie lover like me and want to try some authentic south american food, then this is definitely the place!

Enjoy it!! :)

1  Thank Maria G

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I must admit that before visiting a place in London, I always like to read the reviews but I have to be very honest and said that actually this is my first review ever. I am from Ecuador to be more specific I born in Quito. I live in London for 15 years and for all this time I have struggled to find an Ecuadorean restaurant that have all (excellent food, new flavours, amazing service and the most important a great ambience) I think that finally I have found it! Inca Plebeyo. I highly recommend it.
Thank you Ximena for being so welcoming and congratulations to the Chef for creating such a delicious tradicional plates with a twist of flavours.
This is a place where you feel proud to be Ecuadorean and bring all your friends around to enjoy and try the delicious food that Ecuador can offer.
Muy buena suerte y sigan adelante!

1  Thank daniela03london
Reviewed 23 June 2018

The service is very friendly and welcoming, they are very happy to explain each position on the menu as well as the special.

The food is exquisite! It's presented nicely, without any pretentious food arrangements, it's simple but appealing. The taste though is simply amazing. The ingredients are combined in a very unusual way where fresh tomato mixes with coconut milk, where a fish stew doesn't leave you with a heavy feeling but overwhelms with freshness (Encocado de pescado).

We were lucky to try the Fanesca or Ecuadorian Easter soup, a combination of 12 different grains and smoked haddock.

The plantain salad with tomato, homemade cheese and pickled red onion was so delicious I tried recreating it at home multiple times.

And finally, the Ceviche Ecuatoriano is to die for. Very fresh

We did not try any of the meat dishes as we are pescetarian, but I am sure they are as nice.

The second time we came with kids and we were pleasantly surprised to see a kids menu. Also, kids loved it, they announced it the best restaurant in London. To be honest this was one of the best restaurants we've ever been (not only in London, but around the world).

To sum up: this is a hidden gem of London. We will be coming back there multiple times on special occasions.

1  Thank Weronika G
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I love this place. The food is tasty. The ambience was outstanding. Pollito a la brasa were so tasty and I had the best virgen mojito.
I have recommended this place to my friends and they loved it too. Inca plebeyo is my mini Latín American- Ecuadorean spot in London. I just loved it.

1  Thank cinthyaparodi
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stumbled across this place and so glad we did. Had ceviche for starters and pork belly and seafood stew with coconut as mains. Every dish was delicious. I highly recommend if you’re in the area.

1  Thank bridget782