“Delicious”
Review of Firezza Stratford

Firezza Stratford
Ranked #1 059 of 1 334 Quick Bites in London
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Description: Italian Gourmet Pizza delivered direct to your door or ready for you to come and collect. This is our 17th Branch in and around London
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The pizza at firezza has never disappointed me. I get a pizza from here fairly regularly and its always good ! Just hits the spot

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. Have ordered delivery a number of times, food always on time and hot. The cheesy garlic pizza is an absolute must. I might even go so far as to say it's my favourite London pizza, and I am an unbearable food snob. Honestly, it's so worth the extra cost vs other local places.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

This commercial activity is a scam. Please do not use them by any circumstances. I ordered food which never arrived, claiming that the driver couldn't find the address. I love in the tallest tower of the neighborhood.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered a pizza and there was a £6 deal where you can get 2 sides and 2 1/4 pizzas it came to around £20 which I thought was really good considering the pizzas are lovely. They are not the typical greasy take away pizza. They are fresha and have a good variety

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Well. Firezza. You are amazing. I work in Stratford and once me and my work mates found out about this place we all decided to try here. We havent been disappointed once. Pizza is fresh lovely and all around amazing. Now me and my work mates always visit here for food :).