“Tasty Japanese food that’s good value”
Review of Japan Centre

Japan Centre
Ranked #2 084 of 24 648 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great little find just off Leicester Square. Genuine Japanese food at great prices the Sushi was superb and noodles were great. Good portions and a real retreat.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We came for lunch and I ordered vegetable tempura Donburi and my son miso Tonkotsu bubble ramen. Mine was a second choice as my first selection wS not available!
I was rather disappointed with the quantity big box but rather empty!
Less than half of the box for £6.80!
Just 2 pieces of veggies tempura, some seaweed and sweet corn!
Bad value for money!!! Ramen is better will try that maybe if I go there again.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Good Shopping and very nice food!
I really enjoyed!
A nice experience for who is in rush and want to have fresh Japanese food!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I hate to say it but you’d be better off going to a chain like Wasabi up the road. Whilst it’s interesting to look around the ‘supermarket’ part of the store, the buns were not ready at lunchtime and the Katsu curry is unfortunately quite a rip off at £8.80 for a small portion.
Now I’ve been there once I will not be returning with so many other options nearby.

1  Thank mjp0902
Reviewed 19 March 2018

They moved to a new location. The fish they now use for sashimi (squid) is not as fresh as it used to be... The sushi rolls also are not so fresh.
The quality now offered is lower, and prices are gone up...
Also this new location is beneath ground level, which really makes you feel uncomfortable.
I think they should close this place and go back to previous one (so much better), and change management too.. They definitely need new smarter managers and cooks!!!

1  Thank fabmc