“What can I say , other than fantastic ”
Review of Radio Rooftop Bar

Radio Rooftop Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Radio Rooftop Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 257 Bars & Pubs in London
Neighbourhood: Trafalgar Square / Embankment
Description: Radio is a rooftop bar situated on the 10th floor of the ME London hotel with striking views across the river Thames and London’s skyline. The rooftop is accessible via a dedicated express lift from the ground floor of the hotel. This stunning bar is the perfect place to sip champagne, celebrate with friends over one of our signature cocktails and take in the views. Radio offers an extensive food menu including our lunch menu available 12:00 – 5:00pm as well as a range of internationally inspired small sharing plates available until 11:00pm. Join us for brunch each Saturday and Sunday from 11am - 5pm. Indulge in stunning seasonal dishes like fried chicken and sausage waffles, Scottish smoked salmon Tartine and Kilner jar poached eggs. Live DJ’s daily, please check Facebook for event listings.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I went up to the Radio Bar on my own for a cocktail after a business event in the ME Hotel , I wanted to watch the sunset over London and I could not think of a better spot as this bar has one of the best views in London. this is a seriously cool bar with a lovely vibe where you think you might slightly out of place, I could not have been more wrong. The fantastic manager Derek kindly sat next to me, he was happy to chat , so friendly and welcoming , the bar service was great and the French 75 was extremely good. I cannot recommend this bar more highly.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 681)

30 - 34 of 1 681 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I was a little apprehensive after reading some of the reviews on here and approached the front desk, upon arrival, with some trepidation.

However the lady was lovely and ushered me straight through to the lifts and the bar staff were equally friendly and I was served straight away each time I went to the bar.

Drinks aren't cheap but you are in central London.

The view was amazing although unfortunately we o my managed to get a table inside but we were by the door so there was a lovely cool breeze on what was a very warm day.

1  Thank KylaCampbell
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Im throughly disappointed. I booked a table for myself and some friends. We were running late and we tried to get through on the phone however the phone was not answered. Two of my friends arrived , albeit a few minutes late and attempted to go up and wait for the rest of us. However one friend did not have ID (so was not allowed in, and it does specify that this is required). The other friend met us as the door host said it was better to wait for the rest of the party. We all arrived 20 mins past our booking. By this point our reservation has been given away even though the door host was aware of our intent to fulfill our reservation. The fact that two of the party arrived and then our table was given away is disgraceful considering we reserved the table about 3-4 weeks in advance and we were unable to get through on the phoneline. The lady at the door continued to say there would be no availability for the rest of the night. Shocking customer service. All 6 of us were throughly disappointed and it ruined what was suppose to be a nice farewell for myself and my friends.

1  Thank Graham N
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Glad we visited for a drink. Was a beautiful evening and views amazing. Smart bar that has restricted numbers so did not feel busy. Queued for short while but suggest booking for outside seat. Lovely place for birthday celebrations. Pricey but classy.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Came with friends to have dinner and wine. The wine was good, but the food....my chicken was so salty I wasnt able to finish it. Also there was a lot of old drunk ladies in seethru dressess, at one moment I thought one of them would jump down. The waiters are a different story, all of them were so busy doing something (i dont know what) they couldnt take the order for a second bottle of wine. I mean come on, we came to spend money.... take it.....but NO, they didnt even bother. Only after asking for 3 -4 times did the waiter bring us the wine. Probably will never come back, even though the view from the place is nice.