“Excellent as always... ”
Review of Taste Of Nawab

Taste Of Nawab
Ranked #20 of 25 573 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$19 - US$25
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Taste of Nawab – a small family restaurant – rated as one of the best Indian Restaurant in North London, where our award-winning chef prepares exquisite cuisine fit for a Nawab (an Indian Prince) to taste. If we were to feed the Nawabs of a hundred years ago, we believe they would be delighted by our dishes. We hope you visit the Taste of Nawab very soon to enjoy our warm welcome. It is our pride and our pleasure to deliver beautiful, freshly cooked meals. In the Balti tradition, we offer FREE corkage and you are very welcome to bring your own alcohol or buy from next door. This considerably reduces the cost of dining out. We are open 7 days a week including bank holidays. In addition to our restaurant and delivery service we would be delighted to cater for your parties and special occasions. Simply give us a call and let us know your requirements.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating curry from here since I arrived in Muswell Hill 15 years ago and Abdul greets me like an old friend. The team are really helpful and the food is delicious. I love their King Prawn Puri and the Chicken Jalfrezi. The mushroom rice is also fantastic. The food rarely disappoints and Abdul is open to feedback and making sure his customers are happy. Really rates a 5 star review!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very well cooked, with a huge variety to choose from with (insofar as I can tell) nothing on the menu worse than a few okay but nice options. Excellent service, the guys there are really sweet, and quick when it comes to cooking- I usually only have to wait 20 minutes for a full cooked meal to collect. would recommend if in the area.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

It's worth it. Everything about this restaurant is incredible. From food to hospitality. They are excellent.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Am having a full-on house decorating weekend so no time to feed myself. Lovely parents called by and we had a Taste of Nawab feast last night which has boosted my morale and energy for day two. Delicious bhindi and aubergine, and always such friendly device.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The menu was updated recently, and there is now even more great food.
The chicken torkari is my favourite at the moment, and I think I'll have another one tonight!
Yummy food, and really good customer service!