“England vs Belgium”

Sports Bar and Grill Canary Wharf
Reserve with OpenTable
Sports Bar and Grill Canary Wharf is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 741 of 25 043 Restaurants in London
Description: Enjoy a warm welcome from our professional and attentive staff. We have designed a place to socialise, dine, drink and work with plenty of power points for lap tops and free WiFi. We offer fabulous food using the freshest ingredients all prepared and cooked from an open kitchen, including traditional Roast Dinner on Sundays and we serve a wide range of wines, lagers, cask ales, spirits and cocktails. Visit us for a great sporting atmosphere with coverage from SKY and BT Sport showing all major national and international football tournaments, rugby union & league, golf, boxing, tennis championships, Formula one, NFL and college football. Book now for private or corporate events, birthday celebrations, stag and hen parties or any other occasion being celebrated.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great night with the boys watching the game!! Staff have been amazing!! Shout out to Ali and Joanna for looking after us. Also thank you to Maria for drinks, will defo come back for last 16!!! Come on England!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Had the greatest time Jack at the bar was brilliant worth his weight in gold. Good venue to watch big events with friends, arrive early to get set up and order food before the masses get there.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Every Sports Bar and Grill I’ve been to has ridiculously slow service. Not only do you have to find a server to come to your table to begin with (they don’t come to you on their own), but over 1hr wait for simple food orders which you have to keep reminding them about. Any decent sports bar should learn to deal with larger order flows during matches instead of using it as an excuse for poor service time and time again.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I haven't been to this bar for some years, since it was also so packed, you could never get a table. I was curious why it was so quiet and few people were eating, I shortly found out.

Its a great bar to watch the match and have a beer, been a while since I've been here so my table ordered food being 8pm on Sat night.

Simple the worst burger + fries and fish and chips I've ever had.

I've never in my life felt the need to ask for a manger but I was so shocked I did ask and regretted.
Got into a very pointless debate with Ali the manger, it went on for a while and got myself and my table very upset. He did offer me a round of drinks which I felt was more of an insult, so I politely declined.

The staff are great and I made provided them a good tip since we had really great table service for drinks. I think this is a great example of one mans ego destroying a former great bar.

Gets some new management, new chefs and new suppliers....keep the staff and everything else.

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Really POOR! Don’t bother, over priced bought in portions from some wholesale suppliers! Most of the menu is done in the microwave!