All reviewsnotting hillhome from homeluxury double roomappointed bathroomwonderful staybed and breakfastnext morningcomfortable stayvisit londontube stationaccommodationensuitepaddington
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Swan is a great host that will go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need. Her attention to detail is evident across all areas of the B&B from the chives on the scrambled eggs, to the tomatoes that were grown in the garden, to the sweets in the room, to the various pieces of artwork around the house that compliment its character. I had a lovely, relaxing holiday with my family that was made all the more memorable by staying at HPH. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Coral_Walshe
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Myself, my dad and my sister stayed here for 3 nights this week and I can honestly say it was the best B&B and by far the most opulent I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. From the avocado and garlic tapas dip to the bespoke breakfast service to Swan's welcoming, friendly and all round charming manner I cannot fault a thing with HPH. Our family really did get the luck of the Irish when we came across this jewel of a house and host.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ChristopherS3753
Reviewed 5 August 2017

Swan, our hostess, was incredibly helpful and gracious. She was there when we arrived late and saw us off early in the morning, helping us all along the way with tips for where to go and what to do during our brief stay in London. She even sent us to a yummy restaurant the first night! Our room was top-notch, with a comfortable bed for the adults and a cozy cot for our young son. There was a deep tub in the well-appointed bathroom, and the B&B and Holland Park area was the perfect place to wind down at the end of a busy day of London sight-seeing. We hope to stay again when we return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Teri K
Reviewed 3 August 2017

My husband and I spent four nights at the Holland Park House. We loved EVERY minute of our stay. Swan met us at the door and was kind and helpful. We had the deluxe room with ensuite bathroom. It was larger than anything I had seen reviewed in area hotels and her price was very reasonable. Our room was very spacious and included a tray with coffee, tea, water, and snacks. Swan had a candy dish on a dresser in our room that she kept filled with chocolate the entire time we were there. The bathroom was huge, complete with a shower, tub, and two sinks! We had plenty of room to get ready for our London adventures.

The Holland Park tube station is about a seven-ten minute walk. The neighborhood is beautiful and very safe. We returned back to the house late each night, and we felt perfectly safe walking back from the tube station. One thing we didn't know from reading the reviews on TripAdvisor is that breakfast is an additional charge; it was not included with our room. This was not a big deal for us because there are several restaurants/cafes on the walk to the tube station. We loved Paul's cafe because they had delicious pastries and coffee. For four pounds a piece, we had a perfect on-the-go breakfast that we ate as we rode the tube into London each morning.

Overall we LOVED our stay, and we would definitely stay here again. We couldn't have asked for a more welcoming and comfortable home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Julie L
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Travelled to London with my sister for the day and decided to make a weekend of it if we could find somewhere decent to stay that was affordable. Wow! We were so lucky to get a room at Holland Park House.Its a beautiful house in a fantastic location- close to Holland Park tube station, restaurants, cafes and it's a pleasant walk to nearby Notting Hill and Portobello market. We were so well looked after by Swan. We felt like we were staying with a friend. Swan was so helpful and very hospitable. We had a lovely leisurely breakfast and a super stay.
Highly recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ramblinrose232
639swans, General Manager at Holland Park House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hi Rosie & Anita
Thank you so much for choosing Holland Park House and sharing such inspiring conversations at breakfast, I look forward to welcoming you again soon. Your kind feedback is warmly appreciated and I hope to make your next stay even more special.
Very kind regards