A generally good apartment, in a great location. Only let down by a number of small issues:
1) No plug in the bathroom sink or bath, we had showers so the bath plug was not a big issue, but we both wear contact lenses, so we had to use the kitchen for putting them in and taking them out, bit of a hassle without a mirror.
2) TV remote didn't always work, DVD remote didn't work at all, I complained and they replaced the batteries, which was better, but the TV still had to be turned on an off on the set, even though the remote allowed changing channel etc.
3) Some kitchen cupboard doors were a bit tatty
4) Some of the very cheap bedroom cupboard drawers didn't really work
5) 6 pint glasses, but only 2 sensible sized tumblers, and a single champagne glass, really?