“Best Cocktail Bar in London”
Review of Cahoots

Cahoots
Ranked #103 of 25 420 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Venture down to Cahoots, an underground bar where spirits are high and drinks never run dry! Hidden beneath Kingly Court, the late-night bar will transport you back in time to a 1940’s disused underground station. Open every day, our scoundrels will serve you spiffing cocktails, black market liquor and post-war rationed snacks, while you wait on the platform or sit in a vintage tube carriage. Head down to the station with your pals for a jolly good knees-up, with live swinging entertainment, late-night escapades and plenty of hooch to go round!
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Really authentic with the theme, great cocktails and amazing staff!
They were really accommodating for my partners birthday and made it so special

AdamInception, Guest Relations Manager at Cahoots, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

What Ho Meisha,

It's always great to receive a spiffing 5* review and I am thrilled you had a great time and found the staff, cocktails and theming so great. I'm glad your partner had a fun birthday - we hope you can join us again really soon.

Feedback Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1 679)

321 - 325 of 1 680 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018

My Son and Daughter-in-law took me to Cahoots for the Sunday Cocktails and. Cakes for my Birthday. What a fabulous afternoon Would thoroughly recommend it. Fantastic, attentive staff. Excellent choice of cocktails,

AdamInception, Guest Relations Manager at Cahoots, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

What Ho sneame!

Your son and daughter-in-law have spiffing taste I reckon! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your Sunday cocktails and cakes and it's great to hear that my fellow scoundrels looked after you so well. We would love for you to join us again very soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this place as we saw queues forming outside. We were just looking for a place to stop and have a drink. We asked the doorman what it was all about and were invited in for a drink. Wow, what a hidden gem. The atmosphere was great and the cocktail list was amazing. We only stayed for a short while but with a view to booking a table next time we visit London. Definitely worth a visit.

AdamInception, Guest Relations Manager at Cahoots, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

What Ho Emma!

That's a spiffing review of your visit to Cahoots! We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit and I shall pass on your lovely comments to the station master and the staff.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My third visit to Cahoots and, as usual, it didn't disappoint. Attentive service, excellent cocktails and wonderful surroundings. Looking forward to visiting again soon!

What Ho LJames84!

Thank you for posting a spiffing review from your third visit to Cahoots! I'm thrilled that my fellow scoundrels looked after you so well and you enjoyed the scrumptious cocktails and blitz spirit. We are already excited to welcome you back again!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

What a fantastic experience, stepping back in time to the 1940s. Atmosphere, music and staff were really fabulous. A must for a truly memorable evening. Thank you , we will be back - Cheerio for now :)

What Ho Chris,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your visit to Cahoots and the blitz spirit down in the station. Thank you so much for posting a wonderful review and giving us 5/5 and 10/10! We cannot wait for you to join us again, Cheerio!