“10 out of 10”

Ranked #109 of 25 296 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Description: Venture down to Cahoots, an underground bar where spirits are high and drinks never run dry! Hidden beneath Kingly Court, the late-night bar will transport you back in time to a 1940’s disused underground station. Open every day, our scoundrels will serve you spiffing cocktails, black market liquor and post-war rationed snacks, while you wait on the platform or sit in a vintage tube carriage. Head down to the station with your pals for a jolly good knees-up, with live swinging entertainment, late-night escapades and plenty of hooch to go round!
Reviewed 25 June 2018

What a fantastic experience, stepping back in time to the 1940s. Atmosphere, music and staff were really fabulous. A must for a truly memorable evening. Thank you , we will be back - Cheerio for now :)

AdamInception, Guest Relations Manager at Cahoots, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

What Ho Chris,

I'm delighted you enjoyed your visit to Cahoots and the blitz spirit down in the station. Thank you so much for posting a wonderful review and giving us 5/5 and 10/10! We cannot wait for you to join us again, Cheerio!

Feedback Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1 625)

272 - 276 of 1 625 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say... Cahoots was a blast, from the moment we arrived at the door I knew it was going to be a great evening! The scoundrels were amazing and made us feel so welcome, they greeted us at the door and then seated us on the train. The atmosphere, music and entertainment really made you feel part of 1946, the cocktails were out of this world and 40’s themed, my favourites have to be the Rita Hayworth & Vera Lynn. I can’t wait to come back again!

What Ho Emma,

Marvellous stuff, thank you ever so much for posting a spiffing review of your jolly good time at Cahoots. I'm so pleased my fellow scoundrels looked after you and that you enjoyed the blitz spirit on the platform. Please do join us again very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

There is so much to say about Cahoots but I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! Just go, you won't be disappointed!!

What Ho Millbags836

We won't spoil the surprise either then! Thank you for reviewing Cahoots with 5* and we hope you can join us again for some secretive station fun ;)

Over and Out!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

It's worth going to look at the venue alone with all of the memorabilia. The staff were friendly and attentive and the singer was really good (very funny). The only thing letting it down is the picnic buffet, as it could of done with a bit more green stuff or salad or something to balance out all the carbs. But the cocktails included in the price were very generous.

What Ho KellyC00

Thank you so much for posting a spiffing 5* review from your visit to Cahoots! I'm thrilled to learn you loved the decor down in the station and the platform staff were friendly and attentive. I understand your comments regarding the picnic and will pass this onto the management team. Thank you so much for your feedback and we are really glad you enjoyed Squiffy Picnic at Cahoots.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I cannot fault the atmosphere or the presentation here. It's brilliantly quirky and lively! The waiters and waitresses are so FANTASTIC - suggesting drinks and adding to the overall experience. It was my birthday and they bought me out a card and little birthday cake - the DJ even played happy birthday, which was a great touch. The only downside is that you cannot stay for long - it's so expensive. One of my drinks, £14, was in a small martini glass and was 75% ice. Delicious, absolutely but probably about 3 mouthfuls! It's a shame because if the drinks were bigger you'd be more prepared to pay the prices and stay longer/return. Definitely a special occasion visit as opposed to a regular night out venue!

What Ho Sianyl0u

It's always great to receive a fabulous 5* review from our visitors to the station. I'm so pleased that my fellow scoundrels looked after you so well and that you had a great birthday surprise! I will pass on your feedback regarding the drinks prices and quantity, and I hope you can join us for a special occasion very soon!