“Up themselves”
Review of Morty and Bob's

Morty and Bob's
Ranked #10 161 of 24 659 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Not a fan. Pulled pork no fries £10. Tasteless. But attitude stank the place out. Sarcasm not needed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked Morty and Bob's for a Sunday brunch for my 30th Birthday party. There were 20 of us and we had 2 tables joined together so finding enough room for everyone was no problem. We had pre-ordered our food so all we had to do was order drinks. I waited 45 minutes for a mimosa!! FORTY FIVE MINUTES. The place really wasn't that busy so I cannot understand what took so long. We asked the waitresses about 3 or 4 times where our drinks were and the response was the same each time "they are coming". The staff seemed really fed up - they looked like they would rather be anywhere else but there. When the food arrived, there was no complaints. The food was fantastic... really really good! But I have to say, they attitude from the staff was pathetic. When they came to take the payments from us, the waitress (a different one who was taking our drinks order) was being really nice and friendly. Unfortunately, it was too late to make a difference. I'm really annoyed that this was a bad experience for me and my friends.. this place has such potential to be amazing.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I love this place. The food is simply but done brilliantly. As well as having the best grilled cheese sandwich ever, the rosemary fries were amazing. The atmosphere is laid back and chilled and the decor is comfortable and funky. I will go back as often as possible.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Waited absolutely forever for a mediocre lukewarm toasted sandwich and to be yelled at by obnoxious staff. Avoid.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Everything about Morty and Bobs should be a real hit - the decor and interior of the restaurant is great, the inside like a cosy lounge with the alternative option of a sun terrace. The Menu is also fantastic.

However the service is not up to scratch. I asked if I was able to have poached eggs instead of fried to be told yes no problem, however fried eggs arrived. My friend asked for an orange juice with no ice, yet it arrived with ice. All of this really lets the place down, as relatively simple amendments/requests just weren't met. Big shame however still a lovely place for brunch or daytime/evening drinks in the sun.