Review Highlights
Steve is a brilliant entertainer, and an even better card cheat!!!

Reviewed 22 October 2016

from US$81,10
from US$117,70
from US$119,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I treated my partner, my brother and his fiance to this trip, and we all had an excellent evening. The venue was ideal, small and intimate so you are really close to the action. There is also a live overhead camera filming Steve's hands through every trick. We had no idea how he did any of them, I think we must have looked like goldfish most of the time! Because the tricks were so impressive, I would have liked to have seen a few more, not that I would have been any more enlightened I'm sure! Go to this show!

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Four of us went to the show and we were all enthralled by it. It's presented as a chronological history of cheating at cards, interspersed with video clips, great narrative from Steve and tricks that leave you gasping 'how did he do that'.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Fantastic show, enticing and factual. A very different style of magic show. Absolutely loved every second of it.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

An enjoyable evening in a very unique London Hotel (an old courthouse which still contains the original cells, off the bar area)
The Card Shark is an East London chap, dressed like a 20's Chicago gangster, he wows you with sleight of hand card tricks, used by gamblers from way back hundreds of years. He's a charming charismatic storyteller too and demonstrates how 'mind reading' works - in fact he demonstrated on my friend, which was very impressive.
If you are visiting London, it's a good night out in the centre of town.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I thought this was going to be a magic show, but it's actually a mind-boggling demonstration and history lesson on the methods used by card cheats down the ages. Featuring filmed segments, live demonstrations with screen projection so everyone can see, and audience participation, the host performs and explains and entertains grandly for 90 minutes, ably communicating his own enthusiasm for his subject.

Taking in everything from Wild Bill Hickok through Houdini to the three-card-monte crooks you see on street corners, it's full of unexpected twists and informs and baffles in equal measure, his skill with cards and associated disciplines being obviously top drawer.

Highly recommended.