“walkie talkie rooftop”

Sky Garden
Ranked #12 of 1 854 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: The famous enlarged glass dome of 20 Fenchurch Street is dedicated to three storeys of exquisitely landscaped public gardens and London's most exclusive social spaces, including observation decks and an open air terrace. Sky Garden also houses restaurants Darwin Brasserie, Fenchurch Seafood Bar & Grill and Sky Pod Bar.
Reviewed 25 April 2018

You need to book long time ago in order to have a table in this place. The service is good and the view is one of the best view in London.

The custom cocktails are not so good, i suggest to take the original ones.

Write a ReviewReviews (11 741)
All reviews
"tower bridge"
in 216 reviews

1 351 - 1 355 of 11 741 reviews

Reviewed 24 April 2018

This is should be your first place where you can see london from the sky view!! WOW amazing place!!!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

The bar prices were very expensive. The view is amazing and since there is no fee, which seems to be rare in London most places charged to get in. We went at 9 pm and it was a great place. We went on Sunday night so it was not crowded. You do have to go through security. Great place!

Reviewed 24 April 2018

I was told you had to book this place and that it closes after 6, but you can actually go up to the garden area in the evening for free. It is intended as a bar at that time, but there are no tickets nor anyone checking a booking reference (nor are you forced to buy anything) - so you are welcome to go up and check it out! The views are very unique and the garden is quite cool. I'd recommend it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I am sharing my experience at the Sky Garden because I have never felt so disgusted by the service of the staff there and I do not find it acceptable for them to belittle anyone else like this.
I invited my cousin who flew from Toronto, for the first time to London, to the Sky Pod: firstly for the view and the venue’s décor and secondly for a special cocktail made at the Darwin. The reception made us feel incredibly uncomfortable. A comment was made on the way we were dressed as if to say we didn’t belong there. When I made a request to order the drink at the Darwin we were rushed by several members of staff on more than one occasion and told to leave an empty bar.
Regrettably the experience I had at Christmas that prompted me to return on this fairly special visit had not been repeated. I felt embarrassed for myself and for my cousin. I expected more from an establishment of this calibre.

5  Thank Evelyne A