“BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

The Dolphin
Ranked #18 095 of 25 296 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 16 August 2018

£5 entry with the worst music in London so they clearly cant afford a DJ and the guy playing the tunes looks lost haha, the drinks prices are a joke as they charge you as if you were in a top club.
It should be free entry if your going to play low quality tunes and charge high prices for drinks. Also you might want to have someone in the toilets as the ladies toilets are absolutely discusting.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Never in my life have I experienced Blantent racism as I have done @ the dolphin last night. I was with 3 girls.. (2 white and myself-black) and 3 guys (3 Black one Asian) Security told me they were at full capacity so didn’t allow us in. We understood stepped out the way. Security then allowed every other white person in the queue after us entry. They then went on to say the manager told them that there were too many black people inside. I can’t believe that this is still happening in 2018, it actually moved me to tears.

2  Thank Maria N
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Been about 6 months since I been to the dungeons of the dolphin and nothing has changed apart from the new bar out side which could do with some work. The out door bar though is great and the music is banging with much flavour. I will return for more dungeon and dragons

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Mickybo, Roger, and Sid joined me for the night, and before we arrived we indulged in our ritual imbibing of vodka mixed with petrol and the finest grade Colombian grade marching gear ye can shove up yer hooter in the glorious East End.

We arrived at the bar in the midst of an argument about who had the biggest jugs, Jenny in HR, or the Potters of Ancient Greece.

Luckily the doorman let us in, and we commenced getting twisted.

At one point they tried to deny selling me alcohol, but a quick chat in their ear and the prospect of an Easter Egg ending up under their motor quickly meant the pints kept flowing.

Roger got so twisted he urinated all over the floor and himself, and we were also able to successfully threaten a young nerd in the toilet into buying us all a round.

Awesome place, and a tight night all round !

2  Thank IrishManInBrighton
Reviewed 1 February 2018

I have been to the dolphin in numerous occasions I cannot even count. The bar is pretty basic with a few beer options but the whole atmosphere is very nice. It's one of the rare places where you can see the manager drinking with the customers - dancing with them and making them entertained while they are waiting to be served. The staff are very nice and go an extra mile to make sure you are satisfied as a customer. They give you a feeling that they are all as part of a family rather than only working there. Even though the music is played from a playlist, the DJs always manage to bring out the best by combining the hottest hits from the 80s to the latest songs. The night can sometimes end with customers and bar staff dancing on the bar and getting mixed into the crowd to portrait an unforgettable night out. Honestly, with all the bad stuff mentioned in other reviews, I can not name any other place where you enjoy your night whenever you go there.

1  Thank Nel V