“Hello! I'm a customer!”

Ranked #7 126 of 24 553 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The bliss of Pret a Mangers is that they are consistent; you can go into one wherever you are, and encounter familiar sandwiches, coffee and service.
Now, maybe I just struck unlucky today, but the pair on duty this afternoon at the outlet just down Regent Street from the BBC seemed far more interested in chatting to each other than helping me.
I approached with my classic club (I think it's the hint of celery leaf that they add to it that makes it addictive), but was met with a wall of indifference.
Hello! I'm a customer!
Now, I know it was at the tail end of a busy lunchtime, but really...
Anyway, let me report that the sarnie itself lived up to the customary standard.

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Any time of the year you will find this place to grab a good sandwitches , coffee , juice or a soup which is sullied daily . Never too crowded it is a place you feel homely and happy sit here and eat or take aways . The prices are surprisingly manageable and the location unbeatable .

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I popped in to grab a coffee, one of the guys restocking some sandwiches dropped the point of sale plastic thingy, I pick it up and give it back to them. I said “does that deserve a free latte?!” Very tongue in cheeky, and she (the manager) says yes. I tried to pay and they refused my money. I dropped all the change I had into the charity box but it’s makes a nice change to have a warm, welcoming and fun environment in, and I mean no disrespect when I say, a corporate chain of eateries where everything is uniform. Bravo!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed nearby at the Langham hotel and opted to come here to grab a quick breakfast before exploring the city. The line a bit unorganized and the cashiers seem a little flustered, but a good value for what it is.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

They are trying to be more healthy. Expensive. Did not like it very much. Better to find a Tesco or Costa.