“The source of good fresh food !”
Review of Pret a Manger

Pret a Manger
Ranked #6 912 of 25 029 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Any time of the year you will find this place to grab a good sandwitches , coffee , juice or a soup which is sullied daily . Never too crowded it is a place you feel homely and happy sit here and eat or take aways . The prices are surprisingly manageable and the location unbeatable .

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I popped in to grab a coffee, one of the guys restocking some sandwiches dropped the point of sale plastic thingy, I pick it up and give it back to them. I said “does that deserve a free latte?!” Very tongue in cheeky, and she (the manager) says yes. I tried to pay and they refused my money. I dropped all the change I had into the charity box but it’s makes a nice change to have a warm, welcoming and fun environment in, and I mean no disrespect when I say, a corporate chain of eateries where everything is uniform. Bravo!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

We stayed nearby at the Langham hotel and opted to come here to grab a quick breakfast before exploring the city. The line a bit unorganized and the cashiers seem a little flustered, but a good value for what it is.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

They are trying to be more healthy. Expensive. Did not like it very much. Better to find a Tesco or Costa.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Ideal place for a quick breakfast. Why pay 4star hotel prices for more food than you really need. Good quality food at sensible prices.