“Wow”
Review of The Ledbury

The Ledbury
Reserve with OpenTable
The Ledbury is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 25 273 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$59 - US$79
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing food, definitely recommended. I decided to bring my family here for dinner as my friend told me so much good feedback and yes it's a must.

1  Thank JessicaC9304
Write a ReviewReviews (2 741)

81 - 85 of 2 741 reviews

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely everything about The Ledbury was spot on. The attentive friendly service, the atmosphere, the decor, even the plates were beautiful.

For food I had the tasting menu, there were a few items I wasn't sure I would enjoy but it was all excellent. For me the real stand out dishes were the pea starter, the pheasant egg and the veal. Every element on the plate had a job and it was so clearly presented with such care.
I was sceptical about the hen of the woods- but this dish was very memorable and delicious presented on smoked rosemary the smell was so emotive certainly worth a try.
The wine list has excellent choices by the glass and the sommelier was very helpful.

I would highly recommend and I certainly hope to return.

1  Thank missmorven
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing in every way. Service was slick, food was tasty and very well presented. We had the tasting menu and we did not regret it. Wines were equally as good. An evening to remember.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stunning....everything.....food, service, ambience, sommelier, wine pairings, presentation etc etc....in a class of it's own. Go!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My father took us for dinner when we were in London in the fall. The ambiance and the service were over the top. The wine list is excellent and every course we had was perfect. It was an unforgettable experience and I totally enjoyed myself.

1  Thank Dreamer644391