“Stingy and mean!”
Review of Mi Casa Burrito

Mi Casa Burrito
Ranked #18 521 of 24 651 Restaurants in London
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Mi casa is not a pinch on their competitors. They might have the monopoly on UK train stations but their ingredients are sub par; their portions are beyond stingy for the price and the service is non-existent. The location of their units must keep them in business. You shouldn't be able to squidge a burrito or have mouthful after mouthful that is only wrap.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Being in the mood for a burrito for lunch, I decided to try this place for the first time.
To start with, the look of the extremely sloppy elements of the burrito being slapped into the tortilla were rather unappealing, but when the woman serving me decided it was a good time halfway through making my burrito to refill the salsa and slaw containers (over the top of my half made burrito) - it really did put me off by seeing the, quite frankly, dirty plastic tubs and very watery salsa.
Then, upon going to pay for the food, the total was much higher than expected - low and behold, a whopping £1.20 extra for guacamole!!
The price had been covered up on the menu board so I was completely unaware it would be THAT MUCH extra, pretty damn sure it isn’t at other burrito establishments.
The woman started arguing with me, saying it was £1.20 for however many grams of guacamole and that she’d given me extra... but I was completely fed up with it all by this point and when she said it was “up to you, madam!” I just walked away, sans burrito and without paying. Absolutely ridiculous all around, and I think I had a narrow escape from eating some terrible food.
Avoid going here - you have been warned!!

2  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Well done, dear reader, for reading the reviews. I wish I had done the same. I had appalling service, stale tortilla wrap, and totally tasteless filling except the large amount of overpowering red onion. I love burritos and genuinely thought before this experience that they were difficult to do badly. I was mistaken. I now value the craft of good burrito establishments much more highly. Avoid.

2  Thank Iggy R
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I asked for an ultimate burrito, which costs ca. £9. They were super greedy with the meat they put in and the employee then removed meat twice on beef and once on chicken. They did not listen when I asked why they are so greedy on the meat and whacked on the guacamole for £1.2 extra. To ask that amount of money for a half-sized, mediocre burrito is a disgrace. No wonder there is no queue...

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on the way home and this is honestly the worst food I've ever eaten! The meat was tasteless, the beans looked like sludge and the hot sauce had no flavour but plenty of heat which overwhelmed the flavour of everything else! Don't go here and waste your money. It was so bad we threw ours away!

1  Thank Kaileigh C