“A must stop for great Indian food in London!”
Review of Punjab

Punjab
Ranked #1 128 of 25 285 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Not only is Punjab an excellent option for a wonderful meal; they make you feel like family. Our family of 5 fell in love with Punjab and will add it to our go to on our next trip!

Amrit m, Owner at Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hi David B

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent family visit to the Punjab. I was delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your time with us.

Please all do come and see us again the next time you are in Covent Garden

MD of the Punjab

Write a ReviewReviews (2 352)

73 - 77 of 2 352 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

A quick service, good Indian menuand adequate quantity of food at this place. Pre book this place. Frequented by office people. Reasonable price.

Amrit m, Owner at Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi BomiPardiwalla,

Delighted to hear that you really enjoyed your time at the Punjab. Please do come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Given how colonized the Brits are by Indian food, this has to be the overlord of London in terms of Indian food. Best Indian food in London and there are many places to eat Indian food in London.Just go and try the chaats.

Amrit m, Owner at Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hi Pallavi,

Thank you so much for your recent review of the Punjab and your very kind words.

Please do come and visit us again the next timer you are in Covent Garden

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This place is right in the heart of theatre land. So provides an excellent place to have curry after afternoon show.
We had a table booked for 8pm, but turned up at 7.20pm. It wasn’t a problem. Best to book as it’s so busy, people queued outside.
Food and service was excellent, it’s been here since 1946 and has some interesting memorabilia on the walls etc. I have tried a fair few Indian restaurants in my time and this one is right up there among the best. Thanks guys for a good meal and pleasant service, finished the day trip off perfectly.

Amrit m, Owner at Punjab, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hi shane w,

You're more than welcome and thank you for taking the time to write about your recent experience at the Punjab. I was delighted to read that you really enjoyed your time with us.

Please do come and visit us again the next time you are in Covent Garden

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Went to have dinner here today. The service person started making faces as soon as we sat down to order. When tandoori roti was ready and they served it to me. I asked them is this tandoori roti. To my shock the waiter replied “r u not from India can’t u see it’s tandoori roti”. The other serviceman was laughing on this. I felt terrible and wanted to scold him but I didn’t want to spoil my mood on a holiday because of these lowlife idiots. Food also was below the mark. Don’t know how it’s been running for so long with such class. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone.

3  Thank Deepak2763