“Very surprised with previous comments about service”
Review of Lemonia Greek

Lemonia Greek
Ranked #1 846 of 24 166 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Regent's Park / Kings Cross
Reviewed 10 September 2021

We visited today for lunch at 1pm , the service was excellent and a very warm welcome.Food was good portion for lunch and we enjoyed the £16 for 3 courses. Would recommend

1  Thank Marie O
Write a reviewReviews (1 020)

4 - 8 of 1 020 reviews

Reviewed 4 September 2021

I totally agree with all the negative reviews on here. The staff are very rude and our waiter in particular. The place hasn’t really changed at all since it opened many years ago but it has gone completely downhill. Very overpriced and have to pay extra for sides, bread/pitta, which in most other restaurants all come included. Will definitely not be returning! Terrible service and food wasn’t anything special either. My ‘hot’ starter was luke warm at the most and I also found a hair in my food. The staff were so horrible there I was scared to complain and would prob be accused of lying if I did.

Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

Food was appalling tasted awful. The service wasn't great either I was there with my 15 month old son and a close friend, my son was crying a little and getting frustrated towards the end of our visit which I understand is not very nice for other people eating at the restaurant (unfortunately can not be helped) but the staff made me feel very unwelcomed and uneasy with dirty looks they were giving us, making me feel like I had to leave. I definitely won't be returning.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Restaurant is not what it used to be. Overpriced and stand-offish staff. Portion sizes are poor given the prices. In urgent need of an upscale and refresh both the restaurant and service.

Reviewed 18 August 2021

The food was okay however the service was poor, we have been welcomed badly and the waiters were rude.
The bill was very high for what we ate, £250 in 4 people to get out hungry.
I won’t come back