“An inspiring delicatessen ”

Istanbul Restaurant Dalston
Ranked #6 365 of 24 833 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: East End / East London
Description: We are a family run business here in the heart of London. We have established ourselves for over 30 years in the United Kingdom. Our restaurants' roots come from Anatolian Turkey. We are proud to have introduced the Turkish Anatolian culture to London 30 years ago. We've combined years of traditional food and modern taste to provide to our customers here at Istanbul restaurant. We also run a wide variety of desserts and cocktails, from pina colada's to strawberry cheesecakes to accompany our mainly Turkish based menu.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I visit this establishment once a week on my way from work and I can’t fault it yet. The order to table time may take a little longer on a Saturday as I witnessed on one Saturday. I visited last Saturday and ordered calamari for starters and a chicken sarma Beyti for mains alongside the traditional Turkish beverage, “Ayran” and it was absolutely mesmerising. The lavash bread was a mixture between crisp and delicate so I could really sink my teeth in to, to get to the soft skewered chicken beyti within. It was accompanied with couscous rice and an underlying layer of yogurt which complimented the dish well. I will definitely be visiting again and would also like to thank the friendly staff that work there for making me feel welcome along with the service I received.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Been here many many times can never fault it. Prices are on par for the area, but with the best tasting food i have had in london please visit this restuarant you will never regret it. Your friend and loyal customer Nigel

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

As a family we have visited Istanbul Resturant a number of times and have found that the customer service and food is absolutely brilliant I would 100% recommend this restaurant to everyone as the quality of food and service is absolutely perfect

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

From the first step into the restaurant all the staff were kind and welcoming, very good hospitality overall and to top it off the food was delicious and mouth watering.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

i have eaten a number of thing from the menu found everything very tastie and would 100% recomend it to anyone who is looking for a good night out