Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
StephenG

Quirky, fun and comfortable.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jun 2024via mobile
This is an excellent hotel if you like something a bit different.
Loved the decor and general ambience.
We stayed in one of the suites which was incredibly spacious for a hotel in the West End.
The staff were great and the cocktail bar is a good place to sit and relax.
Happy hour two for one from 5 to 7pm, a good selection well mixed and presented.
We didn’t sample the food but it looked appetising.
Would definitely return.
Date of stay: June 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 11 Jun 2024
Dear Scuttlebucket,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review following your stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you appreciated the size of our suites and the uniqueness of the hotel.

We do hope we will be able to welcoming you back in the near future again.

R 3 299
    R 838
    R 867
5.6 km from The Exhibitionist Hotel
View more hotels in London
All reviews splash suite the natural history museum quirky hotel gorgeous suite hot tub the royal albert hall south kensington tube amazing hotel coffee machine continental breakfast love this hotel booked this hotel hyde park balcony penthouse bath harrods
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2024

Great location, beautiful surrounding atmosphere, great staff. Most friendly and helpful receptionist and staff ever, lovely and great first impression of hotel. Everything about the hotel was exceptional. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service in where we had dinner. Good and great value for money and service was attentive and efficient. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I was very pleased with my stay. I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah Schmid, General Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2024

Dear Cosmink791,

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review!

We are delighted to read that you had a lovely stay with us, and we do hope to be able to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 May 2024 via mobile

This hotel is an absolute gem. We stayed here after a concert at the Royal Albert Hall which is a fifteen minute walk away! The hotel is beautiful, full of fancy and quirky pieces. The service throughout was great, the guy on the night shift (15th May) was lovely and really nice to talk to, I didn’t catch his name. Room was spacious and beautifully decorated! Continental breakfast was one of the best I’ve had! I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! We will definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sarah Schmid, General Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2024

Dear Shortly13,

Thank you very much for such a glowing review!

We are delighted to read that all your expectations were not only met, but also exceeded.
Rest assured that your kind feedback about the team has been shared as well.

We do hope to get a chance to welcoming you back in the hopefully not too distant future.

Reviewed 15 May 2024 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Exhibitionist! Liviu was a great host and he made sure we had everything we needed! Very friendly and professional! Will definitely come back when in London! Breakfast was very fresh ad tasty, and the coffee was great! They even had an amazing cocktail offer on that we took advantage of!

Room tip: Quick access to underground and bus services! Harrods is within walking distance and you have lots of places to eat any cuisine you wish
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear FC,

Thank you very much for your kind review following your stay with us at The Exhibitionist.

Rest assured that your kind feedback will be shared with Liviu, who is a trues asset to our hotel.

We do hope we will get a chance to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 10 May 2024

Definitely not a 5-star hotel. No customer service at all.
My dad got stuck in the bathroom because the lock was stuck and he couldn’t open the door anymore. When I went to the reception to ask for help, the receptionist insinuated that my dad was drunk and that was probably why he couldn’t open the door. The audacity!
Once we got to the room, he noticed that there was a problem with the lock. He asked a colleague for help and they both tried to unlock the door from the outside with… a spoon! They were surprised it wasn’t working… They had to try to unlock the door, using a hammer but they quickly stopped because they cared much more about not making noises to not bother the other guests than my dad being stuck. Hilarious. It took them an hour to decide to finally call a locksmith. When he arrived, he talked with the receptionist, and in front of me, that they needed to be paid that day or they wouldn’t get my dad out. After calling his manager the receptionist told the locksmith that he would be paid. A few minute later, my dad was finally free at 1:30 in the morning. He was stuck in there for 2 hours!
When I asked if it as possible to get a new room with a bathroom door that closes, I was told that there were no more rooms available but I could go and ask the hotel on the other side of the road. They had an issue with one of their room, it’s not my job but theirs to find me another room.
No apologies was given! When I brought up the issue at the check-out it’s only at that moment that they apologized. They didn’t offer a discount or anything. They even told me that they had to pay 600£ to get my dad out of the bathroom so it cost them a lot of money. Like it’s my problem? My dad was stuck because of their door, they had to get him out. When I asked them if I could have a discount because we didn’t sleep that night and we had to stay in a room with a broken door, they told me they’d contact their manager and keep in touch with me to tell me if they can do something. I never heard of them again !
Do not book a stay in that hotel! I don’t understand how they got those five stars. If you’re looking for a great hotel, I’d recommend the Merit hotel not far away and with a way better service.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sarah Schmid, General Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2024

Dear Camille,

We are very sorry about the incident that took place in your father's room.
Please rest assured that I have addressed your feedback with the team and addressed further training.
I have reached out to your personal e-mail to discuss the incident further.

Once again, we would like to profoundly apologise for the incident that took place.

Reviewed 1 May 2024 via mobile

Thank you for a perfect stay. Friendly staff who go out of their way to be helpful. What a fun quirky hotel this is, which I will recommend to all my friends who are looking to stay in London. Wonderful room, great breakfast and lovely cocktails. What more could you ask for!

Room tip: We found a great Lebanese restaurant where we had lunch on Gloucester Road. Great food and reasonably priced
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Sarah Schmid, General Manager at The Exhibitionist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2024

Dear Candercathy,

Thank you so much for a such a wonderful review.

We are absolutely delighted to read that all your expectations were met, if not exceeded during this recent stay.

We do hope we will be able to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.