All reviews bed dorm tower bridge bar downstairs is free towels large lockers aldgate east station separate toilet great wifi key card private bathroom luggage room clean towels min walk a great place to stay enjoyed my stay would definitely stay here again yogurt
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Great Experience, the place is very nice and centric location, 10 min walk to metro station.
towel and soap is provided. the lockers have a good size and are lockable with the room key that's always a nice feature.
all door's require your card key so it feels more secure. there's a really nice bar in the basement and you will get a free welcome drink but i didn't hear any noise during the night (4th floor).
the checking is 3 pm but you can store your stuff and take a shower before.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I usually do not expect much from hostels. But this one was a delight. The way they organised everything is amazing. Its still a hostel and you still get to sleep in a dorm and not in your own room but it was very comfortable for the price you pay. Each room has its own set of lockers for you to leave your belongings safely. Each room has its own set of bathrooms. And there is a pub too that is open until 1 am in the night.

Not very far from the Tower Bridge. Excellent service for the price.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hostel, it’s not the first hostel we go, but we are surprised there is no A/C in our room, there is no shampoo, no soap, no towels in the bathroom, unbelievable !!
They gave us blankets and covers to make our beds, we can’t believe it !!!
The room feels with no air, and it’s so hot inside, this is terrible because when we go out the air is cold, so it’s dangerous for our health, you should do something about it as soon as possible !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank S M
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I travelled to London solo so I can't comment on the private rooms, but I stayed in a nice, clean, 6 bed female dorm with ensuite for two nights. There was construction going on across the street, but it looks as though the lofts will be completed soon. There's not much you can do about construction. The facilities were great, the security was great, and the location is hard to beat. Lots of cool stuff to see nearby (Tower of London is a 5 minute walk) and the Tower Hill underground stop is also a short walk with access to the Circle line (cool things again). For the price, location and security of the hostel, you can't go wrong.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jessDoodie
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Wombats dock st. has a perfect location.. its near the train and bus stations.. near tower bridge which is just awesome.

People in the reception are always helpful,.. there might be unapproachable staff in the reception during my first visit 3 months ago.. bur all in all, my experience with them this time is 4/5, the guy who assisted me during my check in is really nice.

The bar downstairs is a plus, rooms are really clean especially the toilets.. i guess its the small part with the squeaky beds which breaks my sleep sometimes, but still, 5/5 on appearance n cleanliness of the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo