“Loving my days at hollow Ponds!!!”

Hollow Ponds Rowing Boat Hire
Ranked #107 of 230 Outdoor Activities in London
More attraction details
Owner description: A fun day out with the family where you can get a boat ride round the lake and food drink and ice cream during the summer months from March till October
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 May 2017

I have been going to Hollow Ponds since I was a little girl (1970s) and still get a great thrill from going there. I have been there cycling with my daughters and now enjoy going there with my granddaughters. The boats are well managed and very reasonably priced. It can be a whole day out for us, walking or cycling around the lakes, picnic and then boating with an ice cream to follow. The people at the boats are so friendly and fun we look forward to returning as we always have a different experience every time we go. Parking can sometimes be a problem but not always, it's well worth the walk / cycle.

Date of experience: May 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

I have had a few dates there and it's absolutely lovely! I love this park and make sure to buy some duck food and have fun feeding them!

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 24 February 2016

The ponds were my stomping grounds as a kid. We explored, paddled and even sailed model boats here and it hasn't changed much. These days though you'd nee to be well of to hire a rowing boat! It is really expensive for what it is and would be just impossible for those out of work with kids.

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed 16 February 2016

What a great little find! The people there were fantastic and a really good laugh. It was so family friendly and i haven't been on a boat for years. Really good fun and super cheap for what you get. I would definitely go again as soon as the weather gets better.

Date of experience: July 2015