Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Tina D

Great for a catch up after work with friends

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Feb 2024
Food was very wholesome, atmosphere was calm yet vibrant and relaxing seating. Service was friendly and helpful. Open until late which is always a plus. Whether you're looking for drinks, coffee or food, they've got whay uou need, with different sections offering different ambiances to cater to different moods.
Date of stay: February 2024
    R 1 249
    R 1 000
6.5 km from Artist Residence London
View more hotels in London
All reviews grand suite victoria station boutique hotel top floor no lift great boutique fresh milk chain hotels coffee maker comfortable bed memorable stay definitely stay here again quiet street great shower pimlico loft charger
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2024

Adam was beyond amazing. Great service. Great food. Overall amazing experience. Thank you so much. Went out for lunch. Atmosphere is great. Both outdoor and indoor seating. Nice area.

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2024

We hosted a business roundtable with Celine and Luigi looking after us. The service was first class and the platter dinner was exceptional. The guests appreciated the room and the ambience for our session. Will definitely do again in the near future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2024

A wonderful little hotel tucked in a quiet street within 5 minutes walk of Victoria. A home from home, delightful service and great food. You need to be fit to access the rooms at the top of the hotel .. but it’s worth the climb! Our room came with a well stocked fridge including cold milk, kettle coffee making equipment, toiletries. Hard to think of anything that might have been missing. Service is charming and unstuffy as is the whole experience.

Room tip: Need to be fit to access top rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2024 via mobile

Amazing hotel, so good to find this boutique hotel in central london and in a quieter area away from the tourist drag. Great vibe, cafe/bar, interior decor and friendly helpful team. I stayed in the loft room which was incredible, everything I needed a much much more… products really beautiful too.
I’ll definitely be back and try some of the other locations. Really refreshing funky venue.

Room tip: I didn’t eat but booking is recommended for the cafe bar.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2023

I came here for Sunday breakfast and was a little bit disappointed to be honest.
The proximity to Victoria station made the place a reasonably quick and easy walk, and I had a cheerful and friendly welcome - I was an hour early as I arrived at Victoria earlier than expected but I was seated straight away and brought a carafe of Cucumber water which was delicious.
Then the disappointment started - there was no Hollandaise Sauce, so no Eggs Benedict, Florentine or Royal which was a real shame as I had booked for breakfast here weeks ago and I was really looking forward to treating myself to a lovely Eggs Benedict. So instead I had Poached Egg and Smashed Avo on Toast - it was very heavy on chillies and just a bit meh so not really what I was expecting.
The smoothie was divine but I really didn't feel very happy with my breakfast.

Date of stay: November 2023