“Great place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

georgecro...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 6 October 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The flat was located a few minutes walk from oxford street so all the shops were close by which was nice, and was able to get around central london without much hassle. The flat was clean and John the owner was a lovely guy. Would stay here again.

Your age range 50-64
WallyDog
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great place in a fantastic location!”
Reviewed 16 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this apartment for 4 nights with my husband and sons, aged 7 and 10. The location simply can't be beat! It's two Tube stops away from Leicester Square, which is where we got off for the HOHO bus, Fortnum and Mason, Piccadilly Circus, etc. The Warren Street tube station is literally across the street from the apartment, which was a godsend and the main reason why I chose this particular apartment. I knew after a day of sightseeing when your feet are so tired, no one would want to get off the tube and walk 10 more minutes to our lodging. We simply had to cross the street.
I agree with other reviewers that the bed isn't the most comfortable. It's about time to replace the mattress. Also, the hairdryer seems to only blow cool air. All in all, I'd highly recommend this apartment and I'd definitely stay there again!

pat z
Portland, Oregon
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 11 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
people found this review helpful

This apartment is clean bright and very conveniently located. Two tube stops within a few blocks. Key hand over worked perfectly;owner very responsive and I had an easy time getting into the apartment. Linens and furniture were first-rate.

My only complaint is that both mattresses were very worn out to the point that you could feel the springs. Other than that it was a perfect stay.

rebeccajc...
Sydney, Australia
“Great location”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is fantastic for exploring London, being close to the British Museum, Oxford Street, etc. The apartment was clean (although hot with no air-con - we were there in July so this may not matter for most of the year), but the building entry was not. Second bedroom is very small and better suited to small children than teenagers. Overall, a good choice if you are not planning on spending too much time in your apartment.

Kitonther...
Berkeley, CA
“Extra space in brilliant location”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment worked brilliantly for us in spite of a few drawbacks mentioned by other reviewers. I needed to have a large package delivered for me prior to my arrival, and the owner kindly took delivery for me--I was very grateful. There were three of us including my grown son, and though the second bedroom is tiny it was great for my son to have private space. The extra half bath was also a life saver. The living room, too, is very spacious, with a large, functional table and chairs, a good work space if you need one. The bed in the large bedroom is quite soft, which works for some people and not for others. The thing that kept this apartment from getting a higher rating from us is that no one showed us how things worked. We didn't realize the fridge needed to be turned on with a wall switch, and we put frozen things in the freezer which had thawed the next morning. The owner was quite hands off, though we could have called with questions if we'd had them. This works for us, as we're shy! But I know some travelers like to have the feeling of there being a host.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing