“Better off going to McDonalds!”

Tinseltown - Gt Portland St
Ranked #18 018 of 24 833 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Fitzrovia
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I was looking forward to trying out this restaurant but was very disappointed. The burger was average and terrible fries. Serving size is very small too. The milkshake I tried was ok, nothing special. To be honest, save your money and go to McDonalds coz that’s about the standard. It’s pretty overpriced for what you get. I won’t be returning.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We took some artists from American and I was embarrassed by how rude and dismissive the staff were. We were very polite and patient but I absolutely won’t return or recommend to any of my friends in the future

1  Thank Charles T
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I like eating here and visit often. Tasty food and milkshakes. One of the best American burger places around!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

So I did a review a while back, gave it 4 out of 5, enough though it gets busy, the food was good.
They have changed their menu recently, taken off some really good stuff, seems like they are cutting corners, poor service, poor food now, drink was flat, Table not cleaned properly had to ask for another wipe, my GF fork had something on it, had to ask for that to be replaced. Waited 20mins to order then the food comes out and it’s no good, even the chips and dips taste different, very disappointing as b4 the food was good but everything else was rubbish now the food is crap to, avoid!

1  Thank Shahin A
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I've been to tinseltown a few times, but this particular visit was the worst. It took about 45 minutes before we got to order, we kept calling staff over & each time they said they'll be with us in a minute yet they never came. People who came after us got their food before we even placed our order. Normally we're very patient as we understand that it gets busy, however we had a train to catch, and we were frustrated at how we were being ignored. Even the customers around us noticed that we were being ignored.

The staff were just so rude, not one of them had a smile on their face, they were very unfriendly.

The food was okay, its definitely overrated and overpriced.

If you really want to try tinseltown, I recommend visiting the Wood Green branch, the Wood Green branch has much better staff and service. I would definitely advise everyone against going to this branch near Oxford Street.

2  Thank Goku B