Review Highlights
Another great Loo tour

We first met Rachael four years ago when we accompanied her on the Bloomsbury tour. We couldn’t... read more

Reviewed 25 June 2018
Jeaninet50
Essex, United Kingdom
All around awesome!

I will keep this short and sweet so as to not spoil the tour. All I will say is that the tour was... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2018
DanHB1980
Upminster, United Kingdom

All reviews fun afternoon two hours walking tour tour guide history information
Reviewed 10 October 2016

Finally got to do a tour I knew would be fun and informative - Amber -loo guided us through the history of the loo in London, and showed us so many interesting sights along the way! From a hidden urinal on a favorite busy street, to a gas lamp lit with a surprising fuel source, to interesting loo-related tidbits (now I know what a bladder leash is!), there was info and fun in every minute of the tour. Especially fun for those who have seen the usual sights in London....will have you looking at London in a whole new way! Amber -loo is a guide extraordinaire -- full of energy and wit and a wealth of information!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016

A Fathers day gift for hubby from our daughters, I didn't really think it would be 'my thing' How wrong I was....it was a fun-filled informative way to see our lovely city. Amber-loo was terrific, and so knowledgeable of all things 'toilet' taking us from WaterLOO, visited Londons most patriotic loo, and leant a few places that we can still pee for free. So glad I went along, and didn't get 'the wrong end of the stick !!!!!

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Entertaining and informative tour. I did the Waterloo tour and really enjoyed it. Good value for money and not too taxing distance wise.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 23 May 2016

We booked to do this as a group of friends having an afternoon out! After lunch we met Amber Loo at Waterloo station - look for the girl holding a plunger!! I think we were expecting a tour of hidden loos around London, instead we got a sort of history of loos, incorporating a history of London and its river. There are still markers as to where it used to flow and the origins of West End and East End. And most importantly how to spend a penny for free! The tour was a hoot and my jaws ached from smiling and laughing so much - totally recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed 15 May 2016

It wasn't quite what we anticipated: we were expecting to see more quirky loos or opulent historic ones like the ones underneath Stefansplatz in Vienna (built by Friedrich Loos, who maintained that the Austrian Empire could never be greater than the British Empire unless it had more impressive toilets), however, the tour didn't disappoint. Our guide Amber Loo was highly entertaining and very informative. Whenever I gaze upon the Shard now, I shall appreciate not only the stunning architecture but also the skills of the plumbing engineers who had to get to grips with overcoming the dangers of poo velocity in high buildings. Who knew? I am a wheelchair user and Amber readily adapted the route to make it fully accessible.A very enjoyable two hours.

Date of experience: May 2016