Guida Turistica a Londra Tours
Review Highlights
Cosetta is wonderful!

I recently led a tour from Washington State to see 13 wonderful gardens in England. Cosetta... read more

Reviewed 2 June 2018
SusansintheGarden
Wash. St.
Brilliant London tour

Would highly recommend this London tour guide. Very welcoming, and fun. Seen some amazing sights... read more

Reviewed 26 January 2016
Beth C
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

We spend a wonderful afternoon with Cosetta. We were a school group, and she succeeded in catching everybody's attention with professionality and friendly manners. Thank you cosetta!

Date of experience: October 2015
4  Thank Rosa A
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I spent a day on tour with Cosetta. She was so informative and went out of her way to make sure our very tight schedule was without holdups. I highly recommend using Cosetta as a tour guide

Date of experience: May 2015
4  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We had two tours with this company and they were fantastic. One was a London City full day tour. The other was Oxford, Stratford, and Warwick Castle. Our tour guide was Cosetta Zanobetti. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all the attractions we visited and we learned a great deal about the history associated with the sites we visited. She was very organized and made us feel comfortable as well. She answered all our questions and was very conversational and friendly. She also included insight and suggestions on many other things to do in London. Our coach drivers were great as well. We recommend her and the tours very highly and would certainly do additional tours with this company. Very enjoyable!!!

Date of experience: April 2015
3  Thank Rosemarie V
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I had the most wonderful day out in Bath with our fantastic tour guide Cosetta Zanobetti. She made the tour really enjoyable with the great balance of it being fun and extremely insightful. Cosetta shows such passion for her job and this really makes the whole experience very special. I would definitely go on another tour with Cosetta in the near future and really recommend her tours for anyone wishing to go to new places with lots of interesting information. It was a pleasure spending the day with Cosetta!

Date of experience: January 2015
5  Thank Natalie F
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I would like to say a big thank you to Ms Cosetta! My partner and I had an amazing time! Ms Cosetta was extremely friendly and made our trip to London rather knowledgeable. I totally recommend Ms Cosetta to anyone, any sort of age of travellers willing to explore this beautiful city!

Date of experience: February 2015