“Special Cosetta!”

Guida Turistica a Londra Tours
Ranked #99 of 760 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I specialise in Art History, and I am passionate about gardens. I love my job, as it enables me to share my enthusiasm for this great country with others.I offer Personalized Tours, walking tours, and children's tours.
Reviewed 21 October 2015

Yesterday my school group spent an afternoon with Cosetta at Westminister Abbey.I really liked her kindness and her preparation! She is so nice.. I suggest you Cosetta!

3  Thank Antonio D

Reviewed 20 October 2015 via mobile

We spend a wonderful afternoon with Cosetta. We were a school group, and she succeeded in catching everybody's attention with professionality and friendly manners. Thank you cosetta!

4  Thank Rosa A
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I spent a day on tour with Cosetta. She was so informative and went out of her way to make sure our very tight schedule was without holdups. I highly recommend using Cosetta as a tour guide

4  Thank Wendy R
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We had two tours with this company and they were fantastic. One was a London City full day tour. The other was Oxford, Stratford, and Warwick Castle. Our tour guide was Cosetta Zanobetti. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all the attractions we visited and we learned a great deal about the history associated with the sites we visited. She was very organized and made us feel comfortable as well. She answered all our questions and was very conversational and friendly. She also included insight and suggestions on many other things to do in London. Our coach drivers were great as well. We recommend her and the tours very highly and would certainly do additional tours with this company. Very enjoyable!!!

3  Thank Rosemarie V
See more reviews
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I had the most wonderful day out in Bath with our fantastic tour guide Cosetta Zanobetti. She made the tour really enjoyable with the great balance of it being fun and extremely insightful. Cosetta shows such passion for her job and this really makes the whole experience very special. I would definitely go on another tour with Cosetta in the near future and really recommend her tours for anyone wishing to go to new places with lots of interesting information. It was a pleasure spending the day with Cosetta!

5  Thank Natalie F