“Wonderful tour of London and outskirts”

Guida Turistica a Londra Tours
Ranked #100 of 760 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I specialise in Art History, and I am passionate about gardens. I love my job, as it enables me to share my enthusiasm for this great country with others.I offer Personalized Tours, walking tours, and children's tours.
Reviewed 30 April 2015

We had two tours with this company and they were fantastic. One was a London City full day tour. The other was Oxford, Stratford, and Warwick Castle. Our tour guide was Cosetta Zanobetti. She was incredibly knowledgeable about all the attractions we visited and we learned a great deal about the history associated with the sites we visited. She was very organized and made us feel comfortable as well. She answered all our questions and was very conversational and friendly. She also included insight and suggestions on many other things to do in London. Our coach drivers were great as well. We recommend her and the tours very highly and would certainly do additional tours with this company. Very enjoyable!!!

3  Thank Rosemarie V

Reviewed 16 March 2015

I had the most wonderful day out in Bath with our fantastic tour guide Cosetta Zanobetti. She made the tour really enjoyable with the great balance of it being fun and extremely insightful. Cosetta shows such passion for her job and this really makes the whole experience very special. I would definitely go on another tour with Cosetta in the near future and really recommend her tours for anyone wishing to go to new places with lots of interesting information. It was a pleasure spending the day with Cosetta!

5  Thank Natalie F
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I would like to say a big thank you to Ms Cosetta! My partner and I had an amazing time! Ms Cosetta was extremely friendly and made our trip to London rather knowledgeable. I totally recommend Ms Cosetta to anyone, any sort of age of travellers willing to explore this beautiful city!

5  Thank M4rce10
Reviewed 22 December 2014

Anytime I travelled with Ms. Cosetta, there're always interesting facts and extremely valuable knowledge I learned from her. She has great passion and long experience with her job as she has been a guiders for about 20 years. She knew many hidden places in London particularly so if you are thinking about doing a private tour in London, she could offer you the best list of destinations. Although she's Italian, her English is perfect as a native speaker and she also uses Spanish, which may be useful for you in some cases.

12  Thank LucyNguyen94