“Weekend in London”

Guida Turistica a Londra Tours
Ranked #78 of 819 Tours in London
More attraction details
Owner description: I specialise in Art History, and I am passionate about gardens. I love my job, as it enables me to share my enthusiasm for this great country with others.I offer Personalized Tours, walking tours, and children's tours.
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I would like to say a big thank you to Ms Cosetta! My partner and I had an amazing time! Ms Cosetta was extremely friendly and made our trip to London rather knowledgeable. I totally recommend Ms Cosetta to anyone, any sort of age of travellers willing to explore this beautiful city!

Date of experience: February 2015
5  Thank M4rce10

Reviewed 22 December 2014

Anytime I travelled with Ms. Cosetta, there're always interesting facts and extremely valuable knowledge I learned from her. She has great passion and long experience with her job as she has been a guiders for about 20 years. She knew many hidden places in London particularly so if you are thinking about doing a private tour in London, she could offer you the best list of destinations. Although she's Italian, her English is perfect as a native speaker and she also uses Spanish, which may be useful for you in some cases.

Date of experience: December 2014
12  Thank LucyNguyen94
Reviewed 18 November 2014

We had a wonderful trip to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon with touristic guida Cosetta Zanobetti! :)

Date of experience: November 2014
9  Thank Nelly C
Reviewed 27 October 2014

Ms. Cosetta, is an amazing and well informed guide that is extremely knowledgeable and shows and demonstrates a passion for her job. It really comes across in her presentation of the wide knowledge she has and the love of her countries history. It was such a breath of fresh air to hear her explain the history and the impact it has had on the country. We will definitely be back !!

Tony & Maggie Sethi

Date of experience: October 2014
9  Thank tonyY1678GL
See more reviews
Reviewed 27 October 2014

My wife and I went on your all day Majestic tour of London on Saturday 23rd August this year (2014).

We would like to say how great the tour was and how professional your staff were over the whole day.

In Particular the Driver, Laurie, who was exceptional in his driving ability all around London traffic, I personally would hate to drive a small car!! His courtesy and professionalism was outstanding.

With regards to the tour guide, Cosset, she was the best any tourist could ask for. Her ability to communicate and the knowledge she had of London was incredible. she made us laugh and yet was able to ensure we all enjoyed our selves and learned a lot about the History of London, its land marks and its features.

Both my wife and myself enjoyed ourselves immensely and will recommend your tour to our travel agent on our return to Australia.

It would be appreciated if you would pass on this email to all concerned including Cosset and Laurie.

Malcolm and Dorrie